14.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 122
  • 15.jpg
    15.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 120
  • 16.jpg
    16.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 115
Can anyone confirm if this is an uncut copy of the film as I know there were several versions on dvd mainly cut some heavily cut which I find extremely annoying as I love the movie....

My copy of Commando (still factory sealed) has the cardboard slip the wrong way around (i.e. the rating stuff on the front, and Arnie's legs on the back). Anyone else got one like this... (sorry if this is mentioned earlier, just didn't have the heart to plow through 40 pages!)..

EDIT: Oops, sh*t. Just randomly clicked onto page 30 and, lo and behold, within the first couple of posts there is my answer. Anyone know if this was a common issue, or limited to just a few?

Last edited:
I held onto my R1 DVD, with some amusing special features. In a side by side comparison the blu ray looks slightly better than the DVD, but only slightly. Certainly not what I would call a worthwhile upgrade from DVD.

This steel is for sure the best to come out of those releases a couple months ago. I Robot was great looking too but this is just a top tier steel that has everything you'd want in a steel (wish it was Region Free though)