Conan The Barbarian (2011) (3D + 2D Blu-ray SteelBook) [France]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: December 17, 2011
Purchase link: Amazon FR
Price: €15.52

Conan.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ideally other countries follow suit. As has been stated, the skull pile poster would be awesome cover art. But at least there's one steelbook and that's good news...

I clicked on the Link you provided for the Conan Steelbook for Amazon.fr but it says nothing about a Steelbook version of or even the artwork which you have shown on here.

I clicked on the Link you provided for the Conan Steelbook for Amazon.fr but it says nothing about a Steelbook version of or even the artwork which you have shown on here.

Correct, and it says "This is more than likely the listing" ... many Amazon orders start out with no details and then get updated. Just be patient. There are 3 listings at .fr for this and the disc details match that of the SB artwork and the price is highest ... so this is more than likely the steel IF amazon.fr sells it ... otherwise it may be an fnac exclusive .... no true confirmations yet in that regard tho I would bet that the .fr listing will get updated in due time. ;)

Correct, and it says "This is more than likely the listing" ... many Amazon orders start out with no details and then get updated. Just be patient. There are 3 listings at .fr for this and the disc details match that of the SB artwork and the price is highest ... so this is more than likely the steel IF amazon.fr sells it ... otherwise it may be an fnac exclusive .... no true confirmations yet in that regard tho I would bet that the .fr listing will get updated in due time. ;)

Thankyou Wreck that was most helpful