[CONCLUDED] GIVEAWAY! - Brand New/Sealed copy of Ghost Rider 2: S of V Steelbook

Status
Not open for further replies.

jlettuce2002

Premium Supporter
Feb 16, 2012
Chicago, IL
Kind of similar to thunda123's Ghost Rider 2: Spirit of Vengeance steelbook giveaway a few weeks ago, I have one extra copy of the empty BestBuy pre-order steelbook for Ghost Rider 2 and would like to see it end up in someone’s hands who would appreciate it.

All you have to do to enter the contest:

- Is list what your favorite Nic Cage movie is and why
(could be Classics like: Leaving Las Vegas, The Rock, Face/Off, Lord of War)
(or guilty pleasures like Season of the Witch, The Wicker Man, Next)

I will randomly choose the WINNER next Wednesday, June 6th, so the steelbook arrives in time for the release of Ghost Rider 2 on June 12th.

-Thanks-

**** UPDATE 6/1/12:
Thanks for everyone's interest in this Thread, as a result of the relatively high interest, I swung by Best Buy today to grab the last 2 steels for the Ghost Rider 2 pre-order. So now officially, we will have 3 Winners this coming Wednesday.

Thanks Everyone!

Attachments

• Ghost Rider 2.jpg
    Ghost Rider 2.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 272
Last edited by a moderator:
Con Air for sure, One of my favourite film's ever. Best two quotes "DON'T TREAT WOMEN LIKE THAT!" and "Put the bunny back in the box" :hilarious:

Last edited:
Face Off because he provided a monumental performance that contrasted with and contradicted his character making it even more entertaining to watch a man go from psycho to sane in 15 minutes. "I'M READYYYYYYY READY FOR THE BIG RIDE BAAAAABYYYYY!!!!!"

:~)

I'd say Kick-Ass, but he doesn't have the lead in that movie... Love it though.

After that, I'd say Gone in 60 Seconds :) Also awesome movie :)

Oh, and thanks for this giveaway! :D This Steelbook looks awesome :)

Lord of War, it has one of the most amazing intro's EVER!

Thanks for your generosity Jlettuce-don't enter me, I'd rather another member win. We appreciate the giveaway at HD:ninja:!

Frasr - I was quietly holding my breath until someone mentioned The Wicker Man (side note - love the avatar.)

The movie is the proper definition of a movie SO BAD, IT'S GOOD!

Status
Not open for further replies.