Constantine (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 3) [Hong Kong]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: December 9, 2016
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenti A - Lenti B - One Click (Pre-order November 24 at 9 PM HKT, UTC+8)
Price: $37.99 (Full Slip & Lenti) - $111.97 (One Click)
HDN Group Buy: hosted by Aniv

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg

MANTA LAB EXCLUSIVE #003 <CONSTANTINE> STEELBOOK (ONE CLICK)
- Order Limit : 1 Set Per Customer
- Price: $111.97 USD
- Numbered 1 to 500
- Full Slip: Embossing, Luminescence coating, Scratch Resistance Coating, UV
- Lenticular Full Slip A: Super Clear/Depth "3D" Lenticular, UV, Hologram Coating, Embossing
- Lenticular Full Slip B: Super Clear/Depth "3D" Lenticular, UV, Embossing
- Booklet (Full Size)
- Postcards (4ea), Character Cards (5ea)
- Exclusive Numbering Sticker + Exclusive Release Front Sticker+ Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker

MANTA LAB EXCLUSIVE #003 <CONSTANTINE> STEELBOOK (FULL SLIP)
- Order Limit : 2 Copies Per Customer
- Price: $37.99 USD
- Numbered 501 to 1,500
- Full Slip: Embossing, Luminescence coating, Scratch Resistance Coating, UV
- Booklet (Full Size)
- Exclusive Numbering Sticker + Exclusive Release Front Sticker+ Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker

MANTA LAB EXCLUSIVE #003 <CONSTANTINE> STEELBOOK (LENTICULAR FULL SLIP A)
- Numbered 501 to 1,500
- Lenticular Full Slip A: Super Clear/Depth 3D Lenticular, UV, Hologram Coating, Embossing
- Booklet (Full Size)

MANTA LAB EXCLUSIVE #003 <CONSTANTINE> STEELBOOK (LENTICULAR FULL SLIP B)
- Numbered 501 to 1,000
- Lenticular Full Slip B: Super Clear/Depth "3D" Lenticular, UV, Embossing
- Booklet (Full Size)
ML_Constantine_SB_01.jpg
times.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Dont actualyl own Constantine but its been a while since I saw it and i do recall liking it...plus the BF is a huge Keanu Fan so I'll likley buy it for us both if thats what it ends up being

I'd dig a WARRIORS steelbook...
As long as it is NOT that horrid "Director's Cut" that Walter Hill put together. That RUINED the movie.
But for now....CONSTANTINE, baby!!!!
giphy.gif
Yep, the DC is pretty bad... and it's the only version I own on Blu unfortunately. (n)

Hoping I was wrong and this turns out to be Constantine rather than Godzilla... Manta will jump up a few more ranks if it is. :D

Reactions: C.C. 95
Constantine has always been a favorite of mine, it dared to be different at a time when superhero comic book adaptations were young and suddenly this dark, supernatural comic book adaptation came out, and it was an awesome film all by itself! I was always hoping for a sequel but the timing of it meant I think it didn't get much attention. Anyway it probably be rebooted soon before the contract runs out so the studio can keep the property *sigh* and I bet it wont be as good!!

Fingers crossed it is this film :drool:

Constantine has always been a favorite of mine, it dared to be different at a time when superhero comic book adaptations were young and suddenly this dark, supernatural comic book adaptation came out, and it was an awesome film all by itself! I was always hoping for a sequel but the timing of it meant I think it didn't get much attention. Anyway it probably be rebooted soon before the contract runs out so the studio can keep the property *sigh* and I bet it wont be as good!!

Fingers crossed it is this film :drool:
Why fingers crossed? Fellow members already solved it. It couldn't be more certain!

....Meanwhile at Manta Labs, they are feverishly working the phones to get the rights to CONSTANTINE as quickly as possible, while a small army of workers heave newly minted slipcovers of Godzilla into the incinerator...:LOL:
:hilarious:

Constantine :D

From Manta Lab:

Hello, everyone. This is John from Manta Lab and today I would like to discuss about some upcoming releases and explain some concerns from our customers.

1. Manta Lab Global #001 - Deadpool
Thanks to everyone who came to our website for the pre-order of the Deadpool and I know that many of our customers have missed out on the release. I am sincerely sorry for those who missed the release because some of the customers have been collecting from our first release and it was quite painful to read all the emails about missing the release. From the first pre-order of MOS to now, our customer pool has grown from 300 to almost 2,000 in only 3 releases at our website. With the first pre-order, I was worried about the inventory and what if customers are not aware of our product but now I am more worried that there won't be enough copies for our customers. With Exclusive release, we usually have more copies available but with Global releases, the print run will be as little as 500 to the most at 2,000. For Deadpool, I have underestimated the number of customers who are coming to the pre-order and in a few minutes (Contrary to popular belief, it didn't last seconds), few hundred copies were gone. As a result, many customers were stuck in the cart page not being able to checkout what they wanted. We have been getting more and more recognition locally and internationally and with Global releases, there might be not enough copies for all our customers. I am really sorry for the trouble but hope that our customers can understand the problems we also go through with limited print runs. We will improve our planning for the future and try our best to cater to our customers.

2. Manta Lab Global #002 - BVS
We have posted the slip designs of both Full and Lenticular and we hope you enjoyed them very much. We have been getting few questions why there isn't a 3 disc edition for the steelcase and it's because we didn't get a 3 disc SKU for steelcase in Hong Kong so we couldn't release in the 3 disc edition. We are really sorry if you were looking for the 3 disc version but with the Global release, there will be two editions (2DUE and 2D3D). We later realized that many customers wanted the 2DUE but it was too late for us to change the editions. We are putting lots of work into the production and hope to provide you with the highest quality products from us as always.

3. Next WEA Release - Constantine (ME#00?)
We have posted the teaser artwork few weeks ago and I think some of you found out about the next release right away. We shouldn't have put the hashtag #Redking in there and made it too easy to guess. This is the first title I really wanted to do because I had such a fun time watching it long time ago and found out that there's no Steelbook release for this(Not anymore because there's a German release now). This was supposed to be the first Exclusive release from us but we have given up in midway due to lack of artworks available at that time. We came up with more ideas and artworks for this particular title and hope to put a good work into designing and finalizing the release. There will be about 3 editions, including Full Slip and Lenticular slip. The number is in the question mark because we have several movies we have plans for releasing this year and maybe other titles will get released before Constantine. Thanks for the interest and support for our products.

4. More Manta Lab Global Releases
We are preparing for X-men: Apocalypse, Legend of Tarzan and Independence Day:Resurgence Manta Lab Global release and more information will be updated soon.

Thanks to everyone and I really appreciate all the love and support for our products. We are trying our best to produce great products and solve all CS issues. If you have any concerns or questions, please let us know anytime via [email protected].

Best regards,
John Yu