Craft Beer - Post Your Pics!

Glen-BoB

Grampie Blu-Clan
Jan 28, 2009
Dartmouth, NS, CaNaDa
I can't believe there isn't a thread in here strictly for Beer. Well now there is.

So I'm going to Phoenix and this store is about 3 miles from the house I am renting. I need some recommendations of beer they sell. I'm looking for Hoppy beers please. I've had a few of them they sell but not allot. HELP ME OUT!

Thanks

BoB

took a tour to the monopoly store just to check that I a can still carry home a haul with me so that I haven´t gone soft since it´s been two month since their last special release

this what I took home with me

Oude Geuze Vieille by Oud Beersel (somehow I know this wont last until the expire date 2032)

Local 1 by Brooklyn Brewery
Brother Thelonious by North Coast Brewing Company

now I just need look what I´m gone get tomorrow, somethings run out before others

Attachments

• 12-0731.jpg
    12-0731.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 75
Last edited:
what I picked up from the monthly release on wednesday at the monopoly stores there where some other instresting as well which I may need to do a second trip to pick up

Attachments

• 12-08-03.JPG
    12-08-03.JPG
    85.6 KB · Views: 96
looks good, I´ve got something happening by privat import from the monopoly store over here, waiting for response on my order, so it will be fingers crossed

Sunturnbrew?

release day at systembolaget woooho
and now I´m poor but got beers chilling in the fridge

:cheers:
Who isn't poor!
Have you tried the Sunturnbrew yet? If so - what did you think of it? I didn't bother with going to the BIG stor this saturday.
I got some good stuff just the same; Laguintas Maximus and Lucky 13, Stone Old Guardian and Imperial Russian Stout. And of course - Prince of Darkness from Sigtuna!

I'm a Stout-junkie and I'm Proud of it!

Sorry I've been away for a little bit, but my wife had our son this past Sunday. I'm crazy excited. Since he has to stay in the hospital for a few more days, I'm back at work until he can come home, and then I'll be using my vacation days. When I got to my cube, I found a few coworkers left me some beer. I've got one from Starr Hill, Grand Teton Brewing, Full Sail, Deschutes, Devil's Backbone, and Yuengling! I think I'm set for awhile.

Who isn't poor!
Have you tried the Sunturnbrew yet? If so - what did you think of it? I didn't bother with going to the BIG stor this saturday.
I got some good stuff just the same; Laguintas Maximus and Lucky 13, Stone Old Guardian and Imperial Russian Stout. And of course - Prince of Darkness from Sigtuna!

I'm a Stout-junkie and I'm Proud of it!

haven´t gotten around to sunturnbrew but need to so if it´s good I can order more from other stores in the country

welcome to our little corner alf

congratz Jay to the kid, will he have an beer related name :rolleyes:

Reactions: ehlosserrand
haven´t gotten around to sunturnbrew but need to so if it´s good I can order more from other stores in the country

welcome to our little corner alf

congratz Jay to the kid, will he have an beer related name :rolleyes:

Thanks! We stuck to non-beer names. Here in Missouri, beer and liquor related names are a little more common than you would think.

I am heading out to Orange to The Bruery later today hoping to get a hold of some Autumn Maple :scat:

Good luck! Please let me know if you see some ISO:FT.

Reactions: ehlosserrand
A trip to Ølbutikken and I picked up this(I should´ve brought an sack barro, my hands hurt, then I could´ve bought more)

Attachments

• 12-09-12.JPG
    12-09-12.JPG
    65.8 KB · Views: 55
Last edited: