Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: June 12, 2017
Purchase links: Standard - FAC Edition #1 - FAC Edition #2
Price: TBA
Group buy: hosted by Karel Hardbox - E1 - E2

CREDD_E1.JPG CREDD_E2.JPG CREED_HB.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
I just purchased E1 edition
I don't want to miss out on getting this but do not like paying upfront for a release I don't even know when is been released

This has a limit of 1 copy per member
There is nothing to stop me or others at the moment purchasing more than 1 copy ?????

• Helpful Post
Reactions: JackRegan
12th June 2017 that just 2 months that I don't mind
When it going to be more than 3 months that will be unfair to pay upfront

How does this work now as I know before Carl used to start his gbs before the preorder and then normally closed right before it so he could give the total quantity to film arena so they know how many they have for there free sale. Or is Carl just now only getting a certain amount? I mean I more than likly will miss it on this as my finds for it won't be available tell mid may and I don't think these will stay open that long not to mention any other gb in already signed up for that will come due between now and then.

Ordered E1
The white slip gives a better contrast with the black steel imo
This new quicker payment system is awesome :thumbs:

Thanks Karel & Andy!

Literally just spent the last hour going through my current pre-orders (for the third time this week) trying to decide what to cancel so that I can afford this... mission complete and GB now joined! :coffee:

P.S. This was my first time using the new GB system... very straight forward and smooth transaction. Liking the e-mail confirmation too. :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: cooey
Please sort this out it's just not right paying 2 months in front for these releases and possible delays as well totally unfair for those with limited income.
I am all for the new group buy system but a non refundable deposit would be nice to secure your copy especially when these are now hitting over £30 a pop.
im not sure what you think needs sorting out. You sign up and pay while the GB is open. There is no close date right now but you can see the QTY available so if it runs out then it would be closed. I dont think there is any discussion on changing any of this right now.

Reactions: Shanester
im not sure what you think needs sorting out. You sign up and pay while the GB is open. There is no close date right now but you can see the QTY available so if it runs out then it would be closed. I dont think there is any discussion on changing any of this right now.
Karel has to submit the order qty before Film Arena go live to order on Film Arena Website so GB will be closed before that is done.

Martin posted this
One of the conditions to secure copies for HDN group buy is securing them before pre-orders on FilmArena starts, hence the group buy has to be opened early.

It can and will happen some Film Arena GB will be closed before all available units are sold leaving lot of members to miss out with the only reason not purchased being not having the funds available to pay upfront and when they do have the funds it's too late due to the GB been closed.
Previously we only paid just before release date it's a huge difference paying now compared to 2-4 months later

Members also have other retailers releases to pay for but the difference is they only pay when been shipped.

What will happen if we have say for example 5 Film Arena GB releases go live in a 2-4 week period that has happened before and you have to pay upfront for all 5 releases instead of paying months later

Also a reminder in the terms and conditions if anyone not seen karel says the following
I work hard to get these editions for you and I dont support someone profiting from it so if I will see this being done I reserve the right to ban you from all my group buys

Last edited:
Karel has to submit the order qty before Film Arena go live to order on Film Arena Website so GB will be closed before that is done.

Martin posted this
One of the conditions to secure copies for HDN group buy is securing them before pre-orders on FilmArena starts, hence the group buy has to be opened early.

It can and will happen some Film Arena GB will be closed before all available units are sold leaving lot of members to miss out with the only reason not purchased being not having the funds available to pay upfront and when they do have the funds it's too late due to the GB been closed.
Previously we only paid just before release date it's a huge difference paying now compared to 2-4 months later

Members also have other retailers releases to pay for but the difference is they only pay when been shipped.

What will happen if we have say for example 5 Film Arena GB releases go live in a 2-4 week period that has happened before and you have to pay upfront for all 5 releases instead of paying months later

Also a reminder in the terms and conditions if anyone not seen karel says the following
I work hard to get these editions for you and I dont support someone profiting from it so if I will see this being done I reserve the right to ban you from all my group buys
Well said Paul , me personally think this is a good idea with the new system but not so good with immediate payment in full required.
When multi releases come together its a complete joke having to find £100 for 3 releases in a month or so !
It will certainly stop me buying most FAC releases now mate.

they should really include the shipping price when you do a GB. it's kinda misleading saying you pay 1026 CZK when you actually end up paying closer to 1500 CZK