Criterion Price Drop & Sales/last purchased thread @ hidefninja

$7.33 USD each on Amazon.ca. :thumbs:

25060399665_152bfc28af_b.jpg

Reactions: PunkNinja

For the next 24 hours at Criterion.com, all in-stock Blu-rays and DVDs will be 50% off the suggested retail price (SRP). It’s a great chance to check out our exciting recent releases, including The Graduate, Inside Llewyn Davis, Gilda, The American Friend, The Kid, The Emigrants/The New Land, Death by Hanging,I Knew Her Well, Bitter Rice, and The Complete Lady Snowblood.

Just enter the promotional code FEB50 on your shopping cart page to apply the discount.

If you need some help deciding what to buy, we’ve created a real-time dashboard where you can see top sellers and what’s running low, plus categories like great adaptations, documentaries, Oscar nominees, cult films, noir and neonoir, new American cinema, and more. And we’ll be adding new themes every few hours.

The sale ends at noon EST tomorrow, February 24, so don’t delay!

P.S. Please make sure to select the right format (Blu-ray or DVD, where applicable) when ordering, as we can’t change or cancel orders once received.

@PunkNinja @Raggle Fraggle! @sminister @digitalbabe @severo @darczap @bam777

Thanks for the tag mate!
Would love to pick these up, but I'll wait till the B&N sale since I can get more % off there with my B&N card and such.

I'll probably end up picking up Llewellyn Davis and Graduate here though haha. Hard to resist, especially since it's probably a while till next B&N sale.

Reactions: dan8885
Would love to get my hands on some of these, but even with 50% off they're still quite expensive IMO... especially with shipping on top of it. Think I'll probably just stick to cheap steels and second hand Blus. :p

Congrats buddy!! Nice pickups and wow 200 :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy: I'm at 54 but I started with CC first in November 2015. Long way to go especially from over here in Germany. Expensive collecting but I freaking adore them :drool:

Wow! 50+ is a lot since November! You'll pass me soon! :thumbs:

Reactions: dan8885