Criterion Price Drop & Sales/last purchased thread @ hidefninja

Straw Dogs arrived today.
image.jpeg

Package arrived from the Criterion 50 % off sale. Thank you so much Andy @apsmith21 for the help :drool::notworthy::drool::notworthy:

The Graduate I picked up from eBay for a bargain price :thumbs:

With Red Shoes on the way I'm at 62 Criterion BDs now. Not bad for 6 month collecting and that I can't buy them anywhere over here :wtf:
I'm so in love with Criterion :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

criterion.jpg

Package arrived from the Criterion 50 % off sale. Thank you so much Andy @apsmith21 for the help :drool::notworthy::drool::notworthy:

The Graduate I picked up from eBay for a bargain price :thumbs:

With Red Shoes on the way I'm at 62 Criterion BDs now. Not bad for 6 month collecting and that I can't buy them anywhere over here :wtf:
I'm so in love with Criterion :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

View attachment 229288
Nice @dan8885 ! Well done. 50% off sale is exactly when you hit the boxed sets like the TATI and the APU Boxes!:thumbs::thumbs:

Reactions: dan8885
Nice @dan8885 ! Well done. 50% off sale is exactly when you hit the boxed sets like the TATI and the APU Boxes!

Thank mate, yes. And also because Andy was the middle man I chose only Boxsets and Slipcovers. The B&N sale is packaging wise a mess. So it was nice to know that Andy will pack them well. And criterion don't ship outside of the US so without the help I couldn't even order ...

Reactions: C.C. 95
Thank mate, yes. And also because Andy was the middle man I chose only Boxsets and Slipcovers. The B&N sale is packaging wise a mess. So it was nice to know that Andy will pack them well. And criterion don't ship outside of the US so without the help I couldn't even order ...
I heard that they actually do....
I was middleman for @Bruckle (in Japan) for an order, and then he told me he realized that he could order them after all. (Whether this was direct from Criterion or Amazon, etc. I don't remember). Worth looking into. (Unless @Bruckle wants to weigh in!).

I was middleman for @Bruckle (in Japan) for an order, and then he told me he realized that he could order them after all. (Whether this was direct from Criterion or Amazon, etc. I don't remember). Worth looking into. (Unless @Bruckle wants to weigh in!).

Amazon.com ships outside of the US, B&N also. But Criterion.com not. They ship only to US/CA because of license ...

Watched my CAV laserdisc box set of 2001 that Criterion did in 1989 at the weekend. It still impresses........
It's depressing to look at the old CC laserdiscs and see all the films they gave the CC treatment that never made the leap to Criterion Blu ray. (DEAD PRESIDENTS, GHOSTBUSTERS, WIZARD OF OZ, BRAM STOKER's DRACULA, SILVERADO, etc.)
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Criterion dont ship internationally unfortunately. B&N do though, with incredibly cheap international shipping rates. So I bought Criterions up big from them during their last sale:thumbs::thumbs:
Though as has been mentioned, B&N packing is hopeless. I'd never buy a steelbook from them, that's for sure:wow:

• Informative
Reactions: dan8885 and C.C. 95
Criterion dont ship internationally unfortunately. B&N do though, with incredibly cheap international shipping rates. So I bought Criterions up big from them during their last sale:thumbs::thumbs:
Though as has been mentioned, B&N packing is hopeless. I'd never buy a steelbook from them, that's for sure:wow:
So their shipping resulted in damaged CC amarays?

Reactions: Lutzo and dan8885
Chungking Express (The Criterion Collection) [Blu-ray] for 28,05 USD !!!!! This is long OOP and goes for crazy money on eBay ...
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B004KVXC64/?tag=hidefnin-20

@PunkNinja @C.C. 95 @darczap @Bruckle @Sigill @Raggle Fraggle! @Last Lizard @Lutzo

Thanks @dan8885!:thumbs::thumbs:
But - where the Hell did they dig these up?!!!
Almost paid $80+shipping for one at the start of the month. So glad I waited! Thanks very much for the heads up @dan8885 :D:thumbs::happy:
Thanks for the tag @dan8885! It's region locked so it's a no go for me. Thanks for the heads up though mate.:thumbs:
I think it's the amaray case version.