Custom SteelBooks Designs - Post Your Own Concept Art!

I've been told before about a possibility of fan created art becoming reality. Nice job Kaw, and keep em' coming folks and I will follow up and see about making this come true.

It will probably be title specific, but I'll get back with answers.

wow ... dreamed about this thread and i still made some layouts in the past :)
i made them with the blu banner 'cause i like it *g*

ig6kkbur.jpg
s5qlp44e.jpg

lv4y88pz.jpg
dlwuyrvm.jpg

Last edited:
Hey guys, I had an idea for a new Thread. On here we can post Images of SteelBooks we wished existed or of upcoming titles and what we think they will look like. So use your photoshop skills and make some Blu-Ray Steelbook Concept Art.

I made a few as an example. I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with!

captain_america_steelbook.jpg
xmen_first_class_steelbook.jpg
green_lantern_steelbook.jpg
spiderman_steelbook.jpg
thor1_steelbook.jpg
thor2_steelbook.jpg
thor3_steelbook.jpg

---------- Post added at 04:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:08 PM ----------

I dont think HBO has ever done a SteelBook, but i would love to see Game of Thrones as one:

game_of_thrones_steelbook.jpg

Wow love the green lantern and captain america would be awesome if they used those covers:scat:

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool to see some talented people here. Great artwork guys! Would buy them all! Especially the TDK one.

And YES! The Prestige should have its steelbook treatment! I'm sure plenty of collectors would buy it....

Dude! That's impressive!!! There is only one BD steel for Batman Begins so would love to have those two. I wish some company would take requests to do custom steelbooks....

I definitely would like a Prestige steelbook and there's some good choices for art on this thread. Thanks guys - makes one definitely imagine the possibilities. :naughty: