Custom SteelBooks Designs - Post Your Own Concept Art!

Here is my Cowboys & Aliens SteelBook Concept:
(I really wanted to put the Drew Struzan unused art for the back, That guy makes the most memorable movie posters)

cowboys_aliens_steelbook.jpg
cowboys_aliens_back_steelbook1.jpg

Last edited:
All these look great. This whole thread is a cheap alternative too :D We already got a great virtual collection going here :D

Someone should do a TDK one, but on front it has side view face shot of Two Face (good) then on back its side view face shot (Bad) .... that would be sweet.

OK, I saw the Film WARRIOR last night and absolutely loved it! If you haven't seen it yet. Go see it! Anyways, watching it inspired me to make a mock up for a Warrior Steelbook. Kind of influenced by the x-men first class slip covers (having the front and back interchangeable).

So here it is... my "Warrior SteelBook":

warrior_steelbook.jpg
warrior_steelbook_back1.jpg

ideally the WARRIOR text would be embossed (or debossed).

Warrior was AWESOME-I agree-great covers, Kaw! :scat:

I replied to you in another thread-Since it may never happen, any chance you could throw together some Alien and Aliens covers when you get some time, so I can oogle and google at them, LOL?:)

I replied to you in another thread-Since it may never happen, any chance you could throw together some Alien and Aliens covers when you get some time, so I can oogle and google at them, LOL?:)

Oooo! Good idea. Kind of surprised there hasn't been any Alien steelbooks made yet! OK i'll give it a shot.

Ahaha, Kaw-no problem-if you get a chance I'd love to see your idea for the Alien flicks. I chatted with Ian and Brana (former Product Buyers at Futureshop) about this, and unfortunately Fox was not big on any kind of "special packaging" for North America at the time. They said the titles constantly were suggested over the years, but it's been a "no go", sadly...but in the meantime,I can dream....:) Thanks for considering it!

Last edited: