Custom SteelBooks Designs - Post Your Own Concept Art!

Think its just the fact that it was an early one before the new templates ;)
We don't compete, I'm very uncompetetive, we work together most of the the time and your forgetting about all the other great contributers to this thread (who I'm not going to list because I'd be bound to miss someone out ;))
I've got a couple lined up that I need to get done at the moment maybe IdeaOfEvil would update his if you ask nicely :D

Yeah im aware that there are many that contribute to this tread but you and AcIdC0R3 are the one who answered my request. So in that factor i was compelled to acknowledge you too but it wasn't meant to promote favoritism. Anyway great job on the concepts to all.

Alright so this is never going to happen but this man and his inspirational philosophies had a huge influence on me in my youth so I just had to do it, would sit nicely next to Senna in a Gods amongst men section :D

If anyone looking has never heard Bill Hicks (shame on you!) seek out revelations it's not hard to find ;)

2b0_21cddb_fb62ca45_oJ.jpg.thumb

2b1_21cdda_4aadaa7_oJ.jpg.thumb

Is there some kind of way to get these designs to the studios? Really im willing to write a couple of letter each month (like andy did in Shawshank Redemption) until they yield. Im dead serious by the way. I want to see some of these designs in hand close and personal. I rub and caress my steelbooks.:naughty:

Reactions: Lone Crusader
Thanks everyone. Hopefully by some small miracle a studio will use one of our designs some day. :scat:

That would be awesome. I at least hope they get some inspiration on what people here would like to see.

There are some great artists here! :)