Custom SteelBooks Designs - Post Your Own Concept Art!

I would literally murder for this steelbook. I had to get that crap Zavvi lenti version of the second film. It’s just dying out for proper poster artwork steelbook. Not something plastered to an IM3 leftover.
Disney/Marvel have become very lazy in recent years... they know fans will buy any s*** they put out, so why would they spend time trying to actually put out nice looking steels? They eventually stopped putting faces on the spines because people actually complained and stopped buying them, which is the only way to get Disney to notice... because money speaks! So, the buyers/fans are to blame for poor releases IMO.

Godzilla: King of the Monsters (2019)

#155 Godzilla 2 (SC).png

That would look awesome next to the Blufans steelbook:
Must admit, I did size the title on mine slightly bigger than I usually would, just so that it'd match up better with BF's, as I also felt it'd make a nice companion to theirs. I almost embossed Godzilla on mine too, but couldn't be bothered in the end. :p

• Thanks
Reactions: CleverLoginName
A request for those that make concept artwork: Can we list the name of the movie along with the artwork please so we can easily search for it. With just the image we can't search for the movie.

And I also second this ^

I often check this thread to make sure I'm not creating a concept that looks similar to someone else's, but it's difficult to find out when they're impossible to search for.

Ah sh!t, you see that's why I don't make these anymore is you don't know what's acceptable content and what's not. I didn't realize it was someone else's copyrighted work. If he wants me to pull it I will.

Thanks for the compliment. :)
Noooo, that's not why I brought it up bud... I was just saying is all lol. I haven't actually spoken to him for a while now, so he won't hear about your concept via me. Hell, I doubt he'd even mind anyway and would most likely think it was cool! ;)

But yeah... it is pretty hard to know what's "official" and what isn't nowadays. I think I spend more time checking that for each poster than I do actually making the concept lol. In my experience most artists don't mind though... however, I know @TheJoker has had a different experience unfortunately. (n)