Custom SteelBooks Designs - Post Your Own Concept Art!

Bill & Ted Face the Music (2020)

#183 Bill & Ted (SC).png

@berns I'd literally buy every single one of those! That 500 Days one is particularly nice though... still awaiting a decent official steelbook. :sleep:

Reactions: berns
The question came up on another thread of why there hasn't yet been a truly great premium for Breakfast at Tiffany's, so I quickly put together the steelbook I'd like, with art by Laurent Durieux. I don't know what to do with the back, so I just used a quote.

Breakfast at Tiffanys concept 1.png

i seriously need to emboss/deboss a custom steelbook, like how i would even do that, with a scalpel? xD
Only thing I can think to do is trace what you want to emboss on a piece of thick-ish card or something, cut it out, carefully glue to steelbook, then place your custom art layer over the top (obviously making sure the parts you want embossed on the artwork line up with the cut out pieces you applied). I've seen some custom steels with embossing, but not sure how they achieve it... probably a better/simpler way than what I suggested. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: BluCrazy2
That's really nice. Is that a private commission - one off or would you happen to know if further copies would be obtainable....?