Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Released: April 16, September 17, November 19, December 10, 2020
Purchase Links:
PS4
XB1
PC

Cyberpunk 2077 is a role-playing video game that was first announced last year, based on the Cyberpunk series of pen-and-paper games. The game is being produced by CD Projekt RED, developers of The Witcher and The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings.

Cyberpunk 2077 will feature a decadent futuristic world in which ultra-modern technology co-exists with a degenerated human society. The game aims to be a mature, ambitious title with character customization being strongly tied to the plot. It will have a non-linear story with different character classes.

Cyberpunk 2077 tells the tale of how advancement went hand-in-hand with the decay of society. In the game, players will walk the streets of Night City as an individual, who was raised on the streets and is trying to better himself.

The city is not a nice place to be due to drugs, violence, poverty and exclusion. The streets are also filled with junkies addicted to a drug known as "the braindance," which provides the illusions of giving someone a more exciting life.

Unfortunately there was no date given in the video below, however the game is expected to arrive before 2015.

The teaser shows how the Psycho Squad might acquire a new member.

The Psycho Squad specializes in combating "psychos" -- individuals who overuse implants and substances that boost or otherwise alter the human body.

There comes a point when they overdose on these innovations, and their bodies start to rebel against their biological body parts as well as all things organic around them. Simply put, they start killing people, who they now derisively call "meatbags."

When a psycho goes on the rampage, strange things can happen. There's carnage, and the psycho might be taken down by regular police, but they're not always able to get the job done.

When things spin out of control, they call in MAX-TAC (Maximum Force Tactical Division), popularly called the Psycho Squad.

cp.jpg
cyberpunk.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I seem to go a while without any crashes, then have a day full of them... hadn't had a single crash after the previous update, until yesterday that is.

Reactions: Robles
Started playing tonight @Savage Clown

Put a couple of hours into it so far. Not one single bug / crash. Fingers crossed for the future.

Ive installed it straight to my PS5 rather than the external hard drive. A whopping 109 GB. Gulp. My precious SSD space.
When I first installed it when it released I placed it on my external drive but it took a long time to load so I put it on my internal drive and it's much speedier now and load times are pretty quick too. All other PS4 games are installed on my external drive though.

Reactions: Kizza
You guys doing very well putting up it with all the bugs and crashes. Living proof that game is worth playing..
I'm looking forward to playing it but I decided a while ago that I will wait until it's fully ironed out. I'm a completionist when it comes to video games and I want to experience it at it's max when time comes..

I'm hooked on Demon's Souls meanwhile anyway.

You guys doing very well putting up it with all the bugs and crashes. Living proof that game is worth playing..
I'm looking forward to playing it but I decided a while ago that I will wait until it's fully ironed out. I'm a completionist when it comes to video games and I want to experience it at it's max when time comes..

I'm hooked on Demon's Souls meanwhile anyway.
Aside from the crash every couple of hours it's great. You have a PS5 like I do which can run those textures quite nice. It's an open world game so it's vast and so it has a lot to render that's why the PS4's are having so much trouble with it. Although @Noodles says he's enjoying it quite a bit and he has a PS4. As far as glitches it really depends, some people say they have a lot and some say there's not so many or just that the minimal glitches can be tolerated, I for one don't see that many. If you feel like waiting another month or two for the big patches to release...well, that's something your going to have to decide, it's just what are you willing to tolerate.

• Informative
Reactions: Noodles and Thoth
Yeah.. I kinda made up my mind about it and want to wait for the fixes. Plus I might be jobless after February so will have plenty time for it lol

My Neurotoxin Netrunner Poison-Hacker in action. As you can see, she dropped those thugs instantly with her cyber hacking. She can just about clear out a whole building without ever raising a gun.

Reactions: Thoth
Has anyone experienced a bug where you can't put anything in your stash on the Kusanagi CT-3X bike? I can enter the stash but it won't let me place anything in it. I mean the screen flashes like it did but nothing transfers from your person to the stash. @Noodles I know you said you used this bike, have you had this issue? By the way haven't seen you on your PS4 in the last few days. Just taking a break for the holidays or got tired of it already or waiting for more patches?

Reactions: Noodles
Has anyone experienced a bug where you can't put anything in your stash on the Kusanagi CT-3X bike? I can enter the stash but it won't let me place anything in it. I mean the screen flashes like it did but nothing transfers from your person to the stash. @Noodles I know you said you used this bike, have you had this issue? By the way haven't seen you on your PS4 in the last few days. Just taking a break for the holidays or got tired of it already or waiting for more patches?
Yep, forgot to mention this one... I experienced the same thing very early on, so stuck to using a car to stash stuff instead and have no gotten used to doing it that way. Surprised they haven't fixed it already, but hopefully it's on their to-do list.

And yeah, just been busy bud... played an hour or so here and there, but haven't had the chance to properly sit down and sink an entire day in like I was doing pre-Christmas lol. Dying to get back on it and hopefully will do soon! :D

Reactions: Lone Crusader
Yep, forgot to mention this one... I experienced the same thing very early on, so stuck to using a car to stash stuff instead and have no gotten used to doing it that way. Surprised they haven't fixed it already, but hopefully it's on their to-do list.

And yeah, just been busy bud... played an hour or so here and there, but haven't had the chance to properly sit down and sink an entire day in like I was doing pre-Christmas lol. Dying to get back on it and hopefully will do soon! :D
Just for future reference you can report bugs to CDPR HERE. I reported that one to them yesterday.

Another thing I forgot to mention in regards to a Panam mission bug I reported earlier on in this thread where the controls for a car turret were permanently displayed on my screen after completing it... well, they finally vanished once I finished all her missions, so just throwing that out there in case any one else runs into the same problem.

Another thing I forgot to mention in regards to a Panam mission bug I reported earlier on in this thread where the controls for a car turret were permanently displayed on my screen after completing it... well, they finally vanished once I finished all her missions, so just throwing that out there in case any one else runs into the same problem.
Strange...I completed that job and it never happened to me, must be a PS4 thing. Glad you got it worked out though. I'm working on buying all the different vehicles now. Some will have to wait as their just too expensive at the moment.

Here's my V at the moment.

Eq1VNUQXMAEKNVI.jpg

Reactions: harry and Noodles
Strange...I completed that job and it never happened to me, must be a PS4 thing. Glad you got it worked out though. I'm working on buying all the different vehicles now. Some will have to wait as their just too expensive at the moment.

Here's my V at the moment.

View attachment 494876
I've not heard of it happening to anyone else and Google doesn't bring anything up either, so think I probably just got unlucky or maybe did something in particular that I probably shouldn't have which caused it to glitch lol.

Awesome bike! I've never been much of a bike person, but I love the look of them in this game. Not that the cars aren't great too though... don't think there's one I haven't completely examined both inside and out. The details are amazing!

Reactions: Lone Crusader
I've not heard of it happening to anyone else and Google doesn't bring anything up either, so think I probably just got unlucky or maybe did something in particular that I probably shouldn't have which caused it to glitch lol.

Awesome bike! I've never been much of a bike person, but I love the look of them in this game. Not that the cars aren't great too though... don't think there's one I haven't completely examined both inside and out. The details are amazing!
Yeah I particularly prefer the bikes because of the traffic mechanics in this game is crazy. Vehicles just stopping for no apparent reason, even on the expressway of all places. They need to fix that. I use the bikes because when the do that I can just on the dime whip right between or around them and get past the jam, plus they tend to haul ass real quick. :D