Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Released: April 16, September 17, November 19, December 10, 2020
Purchase Links:
PS4
XB1
PC

Cyberpunk 2077 is a role-playing video game that was first announced last year, based on the Cyberpunk series of pen-and-paper games. The game is being produced by CD Projekt RED, developers of The Witcher and The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings.

Cyberpunk 2077 will feature a decadent futuristic world in which ultra-modern technology co-exists with a degenerated human society. The game aims to be a mature, ambitious title with character customization being strongly tied to the plot. It will have a non-linear story with different character classes.

Cyberpunk 2077 tells the tale of how advancement went hand-in-hand with the decay of society. In the game, players will walk the streets of Night City as an individual, who was raised on the streets and is trying to better himself.

The city is not a nice place to be due to drugs, violence, poverty and exclusion. The streets are also filled with junkies addicted to a drug known as "the braindance," which provides the illusions of giving someone a more exciting life.

Unfortunately there was no date given in the video below, however the game is expected to arrive before 2015.

The teaser shows how the Psycho Squad might acquire a new member.

The Psycho Squad specializes in combating "psychos" -- individuals who overuse implants and substances that boost or otherwise alter the human body.

There comes a point when they overdose on these innovations, and their bodies start to rebel against their biological body parts as well as all things organic around them. Simply put, they start killing people, who they now derisively call "meatbags."

When a psycho goes on the rampage, strange things can happen. There's carnage, and the psycho might be taken down by regular police, but they're not always able to get the job done.

When things spin out of control, they call in MAX-TAC (Maximum Force Tactical Division), popularly called the Psycho Squad.

cp.jpg
cyberpunk.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I suddenly came to the realisation last night of just how much of a time sponge this game is... I get sucked in to exploring and just dossing around, then before I know it 6 hours has passed and it's time for bed lol. Came across some cool easter eggs yesterday though... CJ & Big Smoke from San Andreas on the train tracks and the Death Stranding BB Pod in a police station. I've seen tons of clips/mentions of such things, but had no real interest in hunting them down myself, yet I somehow manage to just randomly come across them anyway lol. The Blade Runner one was particularly cool, since I discovered it early on before I even knew it existed.

Reactions: harry
You're a genius! Finally had some free time to dive back into the game last night and I tried the Armadillo mod you suggested... soooo much better and a huge time saver, since I was forever hunting for higher armour gear that I actually also liked the look of, which is near impossible. Cleary I need to start paying more attention to mods and their perks lol.
The nice thing is that there stackable, so say if your shirt has 3 mod slots you can throw an Armadillo mod in each one and then when each piece of clothing has multiple mod slots you can watch your armor go up quite a bit. I have almost 4000 armor right now and not much can bring my health down. Hell even against me being outnumbers 12-20 NCPD to 1 they can barely drop me halfway. I'm so armored that it's going on funny and look at all I'm wearing. Try putting the Crunch mod at epic level in all your people slots and watch how much power your weapons will have. You need to find the Crunch blueprint so you can start crafting Crunch mods and also the Armadillo blueprint as well.

ErPXH8BXEAAO8K4.jpg

I suddenly came to the realisation last night of just how much of a time sponge this game is... I get sucked in to exploring and just dossing around, then before I know it 6 hours has passed and it's time for bed lol.
I know exactly what you mean, I've been playing since I get up in the morning usually between 4-6 am to bedtime 10 pm. So far I've spent almost 400 hours on the game. As far as exploring and poking around, I just love doing that, Night City is just so vast and has so much to offer and there's just so much to do. I find myself doing the gigs, hustles and side quests and keep putting off the main story. Hell, usually by 5 pm I'm getting a low battery warning for my controller and have to tether for a couple of hours so yesterday I bought a second controller and a charging station so I don't have to be tethered anymore.

Reactions: harry and Noodles
You're the only person I've come across that also encountered this bug... was beginning to think I was to blame and did something wrong lol. Fingers crossed anyway!

Done the mission and it did vanish after it! Don't know what we did to cause this bug haha

View attachment 494992

I wonder what this will be all about :whistle:
Need to start playing this again as it's been a few weeks since I've had ago :OMG:

I believe this is the free DLC's that CDPR will roll out similar to The Witcher 3, if I can remember with The Witcher 3 the DLC's were mostly cosmetic, weapons, new game+ and new quests. So I expect this'll be the same case for Cyberpunk 2077, but I'd rather they fix the game first then announce the DLC's and expansion pass.

Reactions: Robles
Done the mission and it did vanish after it! Don't know what we did to cause this bug haha
Phew! Glad it worked for you too. Maybe we're just so bad ass at the game that it thought we were constantly armed with a turret. :p

• Haha
Reactions: Wonga
The nice thing is that there stackable, so say if your shirt has 3 mod slots you can throw an Armadillo mod in each one and then when each piece of clothing has multiple mod slots you can watch your armor go up quite a bit. I have almost 4000 armor right now and not much can bring my health down. Hell even against me being outnumbers 12-20 NCPD to 1 they can barely drop me halfway. I'm so armored that it's going on funny and look at all I'm wearing. Try putting the Crunch mod at epic level in all your people slots and watch how much power your weapons will have. You need to find the Crunch blueprint so you can start crafting Crunch mods and also the Armadillo blueprint as well.

View attachment 495266

I know exactly what you mean, I've been playing since I get up in the morning usually between 4-6 am to bedtime 10 pm. So far I've spent almost 400 hours on the game. As far as exploring and poking around, I just love doing that, Night City is just so vast and has so much to offer and there's just so much to do. I find myself doing the gigs, hustles and side quests and keep putting off the main story. Hell, usually by 5 pm I'm getting a low battery warning for my controller and have to tether for a couple of hours so yesterday I bought a second controller and a charging station so I don't have to be tethered anymore.
4000?! :dizzy:

The struggle is definitely real when it comes to finding clothing with maximum mod slots, and one thing I just noticed last night is that it doesn't say which items have them once they're in your stash, and I literally have hundreds of clothing items in there. :wacky:

Already got the Crunch blurprint (as well as Armadillo), but never took any notice of them until you pointed out their perks to me lol. It's definitely made a huge difference though and choosing good weapons/clothing feels like less of a slog now. Another thing though... how the hell do you get mods for melee weapons? The ones for guns apparently don't work on them... or at least it's not allowing me to apply them anyway. :confused:

Haha I was the same for about the first week or two... would literally play from the moment I got up to the moment I went to bed. Back on the grind with work now though, so only really get the chance to sit down and play for a few hours at night. Still find myself coming across locations I've never seen before, so then I get sidetracked and go off exploring again lol. Managed to at least get a couple missions done yesterday though and acquire two more vehicles. :D

Actually 4500 now!
Cyberpunk 2077_20210110102115.jpg

The struggle is definitely real when it comes to finding clothing with maximum mod slots, and one thing I just noticed last night is that it doesn't say which items have them once they're in your stash, and I literally have hundreds of clothing items in there. :wacky:
It should display the little dots in the top left of the clothing icon.
Another thing though... how the hell do you get mods for melee weapons?
You need to go to a Melee Weapon Vendor, there marked on your map as a knives and the mods are on the bottom of the vendors list. There's one in the building where your apartment is.
Cyberpunk 2077_20210110104203.jpg

Still find myself coming across locations I've never seen before, so then I get sidetracked and go off exploring again lol. Managed to at least get a couple missions done yesterday though and acquire two more vehicles. :D
There is soooo many places to explore and loot stuff that it's crazy fun to do. That's what I do to.

Last edited:
Reactions: Noodles
Actually 4500 now!
View attachment 495342

It should display the little dots in the top left of the clothing icon.

You need to go to a Melee Weapon Vendor, there marked on your map as a knives and the mods are on the bottom of the vendors list. There's one in the building where your apartment is.
View attachment 495343

There is soooo many places to explore and loot stuff that it's crazy fun to do. That's what I do to.
shocked curb your enthusiasm GIF

Ha great minds with the clothing colour theme... I've also gone with black & gold ;)

Hmm ya, I don't see the dots on anything in my stash... doesn't even show the already equipped mods either. I want to start emptying it out because it's getting laggy as hell every time I open it due to the amount of stuff I have in there, but I don't want to randomly start trashing items that may have multiple mod slots. Guess it's just another thing I'll have to wait for and hope they eventually fix.

I'm clearly blind as a bat... didn't even realise there was a Knife icon :LOL:. Shows how bad I get with exploring the city... I have no rhyme or reason and just go where I please, so very rarely even open the map lol. Thanks for being my Google/gameguide. :thumbs: :p

shocked curb your enthusiasm GIF

Ha great minds with the clothing colour theme... I've also gone with black & gold ;)

Hmm ya, I don't see the dots on anything in my stash... doesn't even show the already equipped mods either. I want to start emptying it out because it's getting laggy as hell every time I open it due to the amount of stuff I have in there, but I don't want to randomly start trashing items that may have multiple mod slots. Guess it's just another thing I'll have to wait for and hope they eventually fix.

I'm clearly blind as a bat... didn't even realise there was a Knife icon :LOL:. Shows how bad I get with exploring the city... I have no rhyme or reason and just go where I please, so very rarely even open the map lol. Thanks for being my Google/gameguide. :thumbs: :p
You don't see these little circles on your game?
Screenshot 2021-01-10 132643.jpg

Well after 80 hours of playing in total, I’ve completed Cyberpunk 2077! Had a great time playing this game and I’ll definitely play it again with a different life path and play style.

Pleased to say aswell I got the best ending :thumbs:

Definitely think its a bug cos during my playthrough I got a piece of clothing which allowed one mod, but when I died/ loaded a save that mod slot was gone permanently.

When your viewing the weapon can you see the mods it has at least? I would report that bug to CDPR at least.
There's no mention of mods whatsoever... they show on the left panel (items I have on me), but everything on the right panel (in my stash) looks mod-less, even Legendary items which I know definitely have mods. Already reported it yesterday. :thumbs:

Definitely think its a bug cos during my playthrough I got a piece of clothing which allowed one mod, but when I died/ loaded a save that mod slot was gone permanently.
I assumed everyone had this bug, but I guess not... once again we're both the unlucky ones lol.

Created a new V. Last one I messed up and reached level 50 and I'm no longer gaining more attribute points and I have a bunch of crafting specs for like all the weapons, even some Iconic / Legendary weapons and I can't even craft them because I need my Technical skill level to at least 18 to craft Legendary items. I did get up to 35 out 45 trophies though which puts me at 72% done on the trophies but I still have a ways to go to finishing the storyline. This V is a whole lot prettier than the last one so now that I have a better understanding of the XP's I can correctly level those up the way I need to. Here she is.

Cyberpunk 2077_20210114122600.jpg

Reactions: Noodles and luke98
I sure hope they come out with the patch in the next few days, my game was crashing quite a bit yesterday. I'm having to manually save before and after everything I do and it's becoming tiresome to have to do it all the time.