Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Released: April 16, September 17, November 19, December 10, 2020
Purchase Links:
PS4
XB1
PC

Cyberpunk 2077 is a role-playing video game that was first announced last year, based on the Cyberpunk series of pen-and-paper games. The game is being produced by CD Projekt RED, developers of The Witcher and The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings.

Cyberpunk 2077 will feature a decadent futuristic world in which ultra-modern technology co-exists with a degenerated human society. The game aims to be a mature, ambitious title with character customization being strongly tied to the plot. It will have a non-linear story with different character classes.

Cyberpunk 2077 tells the tale of how advancement went hand-in-hand with the decay of society. In the game, players will walk the streets of Night City as an individual, who was raised on the streets and is trying to better himself.

The city is not a nice place to be due to drugs, violence, poverty and exclusion. The streets are also filled with junkies addicted to a drug known as "the braindance," which provides the illusions of giving someone a more exciting life.

Unfortunately there was no date given in the video below, however the game is expected to arrive before 2015.

The teaser shows how the Psycho Squad might acquire a new member.

The Psycho Squad specializes in combating "psychos" -- individuals who overuse implants and substances that boost or otherwise alter the human body.

There comes a point when they overdose on these innovations, and their bodies start to rebel against their biological body parts as well as all things organic around them. Simply put, they start killing people, who they now derisively call "meatbags."

When a psycho goes on the rampage, strange things can happen. There's carnage, and the psycho might be taken down by regular police, but they're not always able to get the job done.

When things spin out of control, they call in MAX-TAC (Maximum Force Tactical Division), popularly called the Psycho Squad.

cp.jpg
cyberpunk.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I see it's still readily available at Game, so here's hoping they're eventually forced to reduce the price (hopefully by at least £50), at which point I may bite. :hungry:
Been watching a few videos on the CE and the Statue does look pretty sweet also the steelbook with that is a lot nicer than the amazon one :wow:
But still ain't sure that it's worth the extra £200 :cautious:

I'm hoping that it might take a drop in price also mate as I might bite on it if it does :whistle::LOL:

Reactions: Noodles and luke98
Been watching a few videos on the CE and the Statue does look pretty sweet also the steelbook with that is a lot nicer than the amazon one :wow:
But still ain't sure that it's worth the extra £200 :cautious:

I'm hoping that it might take a drop in price also mate as I might bite on it if it does :whistle::LOL:
It's definitely a cool looking edition that I'd love to own and would probably be super tempted to get could I afford it.

Who knows, maybe actually playing the game will sway me either way... I'll love the game so much I decide I NEED the CE no matter the cost, or vice-versa lol.

• Haha
Reactions: Robles
It's definitely a cool looking edition that I'd love to own and would probably be super tempted to get could I afford it.

Who knows, maybe actually playing the game will sway me either way... I'll love the game so much I decide I NEED the CE no matter the cost, or vice-versa lol.
Yeah I’ve sorta got the same in my head at the mo, if I love the game then it’s something I will probably pick up :whistle: :rofl:

Reactions: Noodles
Damn postman has been before 8am every day this week... the one day I'm desperate for my mail and he still hasn't been (it's now noon) :bored:

Reactions: Robles
Damn postman has been before 8am every day this week... the one day I'm desperate for my mail and he still hasn't been (it's now noon) :bored:
Same for me mate :whistle:
Had a few items from Amazon already turn up this morning but this hasn’t been one of them.
Still showing as out for delivery but up to 11pm :cautious:

Glad I'm not the only still waiting for their copy to arrive :shipped: Wouldn't surprise me if this shows up tomorrow instead (n)

So glad I cancelled this. It looks shocking plus I don’t have a PS4 pro or PS5 so my standard PS4 wouldn’t be able to hack it. I’m sure there will be a update but damn those graphics look bad. Heard the gameplay is really bad, rigid and blotchy too. All the videos I’m seeing everything looks so pixelated or chunky. Very odd. Far too much hype but it did look like it had potential

My copy arrived eventually, then I had to sit through an hour of installs and updates lol. Forgot how much these types of games give me nausea though... only been playing a couple of hours and already feel hungover, so I'm struggling to properly enjoy it at the moment. :ugh:

Reactions: Blazerfires
Side note: You get quite a few extras with the Standard Edition, more games should do this especially considering they're selling for the same price.
I agree... it feels more like what other developers would consider a "special edition" rather than just a standard copy of the game. The fact it also comes with a slip surprised me too!

Reactions: Blazerfires