Daleks' Invasion Earth 2150 A.D (1966) (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: May 15th, 2015
Purchase link: Daleks - Invasion Earth: 2150 A.D.
Price: £17.99
Notes: Limited to 2,000 copies.

11050308-1417711017-125830.jpg

daleks_2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This I could be interested in
Daleks – Invasion Earth: 2150 A.D (1966)
Peter Cushing :thumbs:

I would prefer though if they did Dr. Who and the Daleks (1965) its a better film or both films in one steelbook or even better 2 separate steelbooks

I'm a big fan of Peter Cushing a fantastic Actor and a Gentleman

This most likely will be from StudioCanal
Could be fantastic Artwork and a nice Gloss Finish going by recent StudioCanal steelbooks

Last edited:
Would be nice to see more doctor who (as in the actual doctor who) get steelbook releases (other then the ugly jumbo steelbook they had for one of the series) in the future. Might pick this up if it has some nice art.

This film has plenty of charm but I'm getting to the point where I have to be a bit more selective due to a lack of shelf space.

Earlier in my collecting days I would have probably snapped this up though.

I'm happy with the Tim Doyle artwork slipcover edition, containing both of the Dalek films.

Hell yes, we need more Dr Who steelbooks!

Guess they'll do the other film if this does well enough, but here's hoping.

This I could be interested in
Daleks – Invasion Earth: 2150 A.D (1966)
Peter Cushing :thumbs:

I would prefer though if they did Dr. Who and the Daleks (1965) its a better film or both films in one steelbook or even better 2 separate steelbooks

Agree. Should have been a double feature - Invasion Earth is a continuation of Dr Who & The Daleks (which itself is just a remake of the second episode of Dr Who, albeit in colour for the big screen), so seems odd that they'd choose to release this without the other

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Jango
Nice artwork, I like it, I'm a Who collector, I bought a Doctor Who Steelbook for Series 5 back in 2010, I was not a regular movie collector back then. I was not sure what a steelbook was but thought it looked cool and was going to be hard as steel,:emb: of course I've known a while now they can be damaged, my 2010 Doctor Who steelbook is still mint to this day. :)