Daleks' Invasion Earth 2150 A.D (1966) (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: May 15th, 2015
Purchase link: Daleks - Invasion Earth: 2150 A.D.
Price: £17.99
Notes: Limited to 2,000 copies.

11050308-1417711017-125830.jpg

daleks_2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Agree. Should have been a double feature - Invasion Earth is a continuation of Dr Who & The Daleks (which itself is just a remake of the second episode of Dr Who, albeit in colour for the big screen), so seems odd that they'd choose to release this without the other

"which itself is just a remake of the second episode of Dr Who"

Second serial, you mean, rather than second episode (sorry to be pedantic!). The second episode was "The Cave of Skulls", which was part of the very first serial following the introductory episode where we get to meet all the characters. In it, the newly formed Tardis crew found themselves back in the stone age...

I'm happy with the Tim Doyle artwork slipcover edition, containing both of the Dalek films.

Pay no attention to what I previously said, lol! :LOL:
Love that artwork by Orlando Arocena!! Will definitely be getting this now!! :D :woot:

I hope this one sells well, so the studio bring out the first movie as well, the current price is too high, Zavvi should bring down the current price like they usually do, not make a mess of it like the Taken Steelbook.

Reactions: vurt
Never heard of this and probably won't get it but had to say that art is fantastic! If I was a fan I'd be over the moon with that.

You haven't lived!! Actually, it's not that great technically, tbh, but has a certain British charm to it (even more so than the original TV series - I think because the producers wanted it that way). Just reminds me of seeing this on Saturday morning TV, along with its predecessor, Dr. Who and the Daleks.

Reactions: mkdfan
I'm not a fan of the series, but the steel artwork looks amazing. I'm thinking of picking this up since it might actually sell out since Dr. Who is so popular.