Daleks' Invasion Earth 2150 A.D (1966) (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: May 15th, 2015
Purchase link: Daleks - Invasion Earth: 2150 A.D.
Price: £17.99
Notes: Limited to 2,000 copies.

11050308-1417711017-125830.jpg

daleks_2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The release date has been removed from zavvi site, so expecting a delay in this being released
The release date always gets removed once the actual date shown on their listings has arrived/passed with zavvi items.

If it gets a new pre-order date it will be updated and shown on the listing page, zavvi are useless at these things mind, so god only knows when this will ship.

Zavvi may not be perfect, but for us in the UK they sure beat Best Buy and Future Shop etc any day.

What is it with US retailers?

Total pile of cack and utterly nonexistent in regards to doing anything for European collectors. People in North America should do nothing but offer praise towards Zavvi, especially in respect of what we actually get back in return.

^
I pretty much do. I have received about 20 steelbooks in the past couple months from them and with the exception of Sleepy Hollow they were all in perfect condition. I mostly have nothing but good things to say about them.

Reactions: Starling
I'd say! It arrived this morning and....I havent been this impressed with a steelbook in a long long time! Not only is the artwork great, but the super nice gloss finish makes it stand out very nicely. Easily my steelbook of the year!

Seriously Studio Canal, you MUST do the first film now. If you can make the first film in a steel as nice as this one, its VERY easy money for you. ;)

I'd say! It arrived this morning and....I havent been this impressed with a steelbook in a long long time! Not only is the artwork great, but the super nice gloss finish makes it stand out very nicely. Easily my steelbook of the year!

Seriously Studio Canal, you MUST do the first film now. If you can make the first film in a steel as nice as this one, its VERY easy money for you. ;)

cool it gloss hopeing it would be :D

basil :thumbs: