Deadpool 2: Once Upon a Deadpool (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #54) [China]

DMD4k

QuoteMaster® & GIFGuru®
Premium Supporter
Mar 12, 2018
Spain
Release date: July 2020 (TBC)
Group buy: hosted by Wreck Double Lenti - Box Set
Note:
3 discs: 4K Theatrical Edition (119 Mins) - 4K Extended Edition (aka The Super Duper $@%!#& Cut - 133 Mins) - BD Once Upon a Deadpool (PG 13 - 113 Mins)
DL (single sale) includes 4K Extended Edition (aka The Super Duper $@%!#& Cut - 133 Mins) - BD Once Upon a Deadpool (PG 13 - 113 Mins)
DL (OC only) includes 4K Extended Edition (aka The Super Duper $@%!#& Cut - 133 Mins)
SL includes 4K Theatrical Edition (119 Mins)
FS includes 4K Theatrical Edition (119 Mins) - BD Once Upon a Deadpool (PG 13 - 113 Mins)

WeChat 圖片_20200731112833.jpgWeChat 圖片_20200731112844.jpgWeChat 圖片_20200731112854.jpgWeChat 圖片_20200731112903.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
nah, OST only version :D
I welcome it.

:sing: :sing:
'Cause I've been shaking
I've been bending backwards till I'm broke
Watching all these dreams go up in smoke
Let beauty come out of ashes

And when I pray to God all I ask is
Can beauty come out of ashes? :sing::sing:

What was she singing about here? Was this really sung for Deadpool 2 or for Deadpool 2 by Blufans?

Bending backwards till I'm broke... check
Watching all these dreams go up in smoke... we've been waiting for more Blufans WEA for a while
Let beauty come out of ashes... just the other day people were questioning if Blufans had quit. And here they are, out of the ashes, producing this beauty.

I welcome it.

'Cause I've been shaking

What was she singing about here? Was this really sung for Deadpool 2 or for Deadpool 2 by Blufans?

Watching all these dreams go up in smoke... we've been waiting for more Blufans WEA for a while
Let beauty come out of ashes... just the other day people were questioning if Blufans had quit. And here they are, out of the ashes, producing this beauty.

this is really a good text analysis ....but completely wrong :naughty:

• Haha
Reactions: DMD4k
I welcome it.

'Cause I've been shaking

'Bending backwards till I broke'
-Last words by Steelbook shipped with China Post

Good to see steelbook packages returning back to form.

I mean don't get me wrong, there have been a few gems from other retailers, some great slips and not so great steels and vice versa, but Blufans have always been the leaders in this game
Ooo controversial
and seeing this is hopefully a step in the right direction to where they should be going with future releases.

• Friendly
Reactions: harry
I know that buddy

I meant why would we need 2 4K in a single edition

Anyhow Kevin has clarified in the other forum that most likely the 2 4K disc will be split between the different editions

So all good

One 4K discs has the theatrical cut, the other the Extended/Super Duper Cut.
Once Upon A Deadpool is on the BD.