Vancouver, BC
Release date: May 10, 2016
Purchase link: Best Buy.ca
Price: $29.99
Notes: Blu-ray + DVD + Digital Copy

Deadpool Steel Book - Front.jpg
Deadpool SteelBook - Outside Layout.jpg Deadpool SteelBook - Inside copy.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know why Fox release alternative versions of their steelbooks across the Atlantic.

Last one that comes to mind was Scorch Trials. North America had theirs flat, rest of the world it was embossed. Strange.

Cheaper to print the USA copies in the North American factory, where as the European version didn't spare any expense, and was printed in Europe...

In the end it probably was more cost effective to do that than to print a bunch and ship them from Europe.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: RabbitChen and JCC
Just saw this abomination on instagram and instantly came here. Full gloss with no debossing looks like crap with that artwork. Pleeeaaaassse let the european/nordic one be as zavvi described, debossed front/back with spot gloss. If not, im out :/

Reactions: DJ IXS
Debating on cancelling this version and going after the European one. If this was a FutureShop release, I may have considered otherwise, but I have no real affinity to Best Buy at this point unless it is a bilingual edition. I am guessing amazon.de will have the same one as zavvi? It's much cheaper to get from there when combined with additional steelbooks.

Just my half cents worth :p

The upside down spine is an asshole - But it wouldn't suprise me if they are all the same,all over the world.
Imagine the "fun" if the French put the spine upside down (as usual) and it ends up being accidentally "correct"

Reactions: Leafs17
To be fair the USA and canada always get titles on the spine for disney/marvel releases and the EU gets shafted so releases like this help balance it out for me.

Would be better if noone got shafted at all though tbh

Reactions: Leafs17