Desperado (Possible Blu-ray SteelBook) (Hi-Def Ninja Exclusive) [USA]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Quoting HDN on Instagram:

Who wants us to release our #desperado #steelbook edition? #hidefninja #tentative #2019projects ???

Screen Shot 2019-01-18 at 13.08.34.png

I deleted the poll. I have enough information that should I want to pursue this further I will. Thanks for your participation. Another project is taking up my spare time and I'm not a fan of running multiple projects at once unless their is crossover similarities that make the job easier and more cost efficient etc.

• Thanks
Reactions: rj531 and Stygian
I deleted the poll. I have enough information that should I want to pursue this further I will. Thanks for your participation. Another project is taking up my spare time and I'm not a fan of running multiple projects at once unless their is crossover similarities that make the job easier and more cost efficient etc.

cant wait for profondo rosso black label #4 !

I dont have the film, and would be happy to get a HDN version of it. I haven't read all the replies in here, but that thing that @Noodles brings up about the UK release steel vs the US release is interesting. As he says, would hope to see the glossy one in this package.

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles