Devils Double (HMV Exclusive Blu-ray SteelBook) [UK]

justintime2k

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Aug 30, 2010
Shoreham By Sea, UK
Release date: 26-12-2011

region locked.

edit - apsmith21 - from the distributor's facebook page...

question said:
Thanks for the pics. Steelbook looks amazing. BTW it is a steelbook right? Not a stickerbook (Steelbook with artwork stuck on rather than printed on)

answer said:
Glad you like! It is indeed a Steelbook (ie. gold finish metal case) for the blu-ray. Image is printed, but the quality if premium. You'll have to check it out in HMV stores!

http://hmv.com/hmvweb/displayProductDetails.do?ctx=280;-1;-1;-1;-1&sku=388108

38304310150358341126845 (Medium).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't believe I got this and Final Destination 5 today. I was not expecting it till the 7th of January. Now I just have to buy a US BR to put in the case.

This and Cowboys and Aliens should get to me shortly. I am most excited about this one though. Sucks about the lack of embossing. Oh well atleast it is GOLD!!! :D

once you get it in your hand, then you'll know. This is one of my worst steelbook in my collection right now. The printing is dull...the color is off..it's very light weight... I feel that they used a low end grade to manufacture this one, hence the cheap price.

Anyhow, good luck :) I wish I had bought the other Netherland version :(

This and Cowboys and Aliens should get to me shortly. I am most excited about this one though. Sucks about the lack of embossing. Oh well atleast it is GOLD!!! :D

i actual think this steel doesent feel cheap at all, its got lovely gold glossy finish feels and looks great to me, each to there own they say.

mine must be defect then....because I don't see any gloss :( I pick up all my other steelbook and put it next to each other..and I can see the big difference. Oh well...glad I didn't pay $50 to ship it to USA :)

you know...maybe I have been holding all the Thor, Captain America, best looking steelbook and felt that this one is inferior...maybe it's in my head hehehe.

I gotta feel it up with paper or empty booklet inside so that it actually weight like a real "gold" :)

i actual think this steel doesent feel cheap at all, its got lovely gold glossy finish feels and looks great to me, each to there own they say.

Last edited:
edit: sorry, posted too soon. Seen youtube-videos of it and this one's indeed NOT embossed. The Dutch one is.

What do you mean no embossing? The Dutch Steel does[/] have embossing (all around the edges and the guy on the chair too). Is the UK edition that different? :confused:

Last edited:
Anyone with a region free Oppo having problems playing this disc? It will not play on my 93...EEK!