Devils Double (HMV Exclusive Blu-ray SteelBook) [UK]

justintime2k

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Aug 30, 2010
Shoreham By Sea, UK
Release date: 26-12-2011

region locked.

edit - apsmith21 - from the distributor's facebook page...

question said:
Thanks for the pics. Steelbook looks amazing. BTW it is a steelbook right? Not a stickerbook (Steelbook with artwork stuck on rather than printed on)

answer said:
Glad you like! It is indeed a Steelbook (ie. gold finish metal case) for the blu-ray. Image is printed, but the quality if premium. You'll have to check it out in HMV stores!

http://hmv.com/hmvweb/displayProductDetails.do?ctx=280;-1;-1;-1;-1&sku=388108

38304310150358341126845 (Medium).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I think they do that for shipping purposes, as they do not offer any deals on shipping. They charge 4.50 UK for each steel. But on the good side it says shipped on my account, I just never got an email.

Ahh bad news for me guys! Wondered why mine wasn't saying shipped but everyone else's was.

Forgot to update my card details and got issued a new card 2 weeks ago, so i guess they tried to charge me and ship it, failed and now says item deleted awaiting stock allocation.

Barry bad times

when i saw "bad news"...I said..oh no..."stickerbook"? you scared me...

Ahh bad news for me guys! Wondered why mine wasn't saying shipped but everyone else's was.

Forgot to update my card details and got issued a new card 2 weeks ago, so i guess they tried to charge me and ship it, failed and now says item deleted awaiting stock allocation.

Barry bad times

Ha sorry mate!

Not bad news anymore anyway's :) Gave em a ring and all sorted now.

So yea, hopefully not a stickerbook after all this trouble pal! :hilarious: