Premium Supporter
Oct 4, 2011
Frankfurt, Germany
attachment.php

Will be released on May 23rd
Price: € 22,99

Including Soundtrack CD!
FSK Logo is a Sticker on the Digipack!

Thanks for the Pic to EisernUnion from a german forum!

Attachments

• django1.jpg
    django1.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 184
Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Mark! That looks like a nice edition for the price. The only difference between this and the Italian one are the comic and limited number but this is €10 cheaper! The printed FSK is a bit if a shame though. Is the title embossed on this?

Thanks Mark! That looks like a nice edition for the price. The only difference between this and the Italian one are the comic and limited number but this is €10 cheaper! The printed FSK is a bit if a shame though. Is the title embossed on this?

FSK is NOT printed Simon, it is a Sticker ;)
Title is also embossed, yes!

Reactions: Sigill
FSK is NOT printed Simon, it is a Sticker ;)
Title is also embossed, yes!

Ah ok, thanks Mark! That is definatly a great price then. I ordered the Italian version but there is no embossing on that. This cover does look nicer!

Ah ok, thanks Mark! That is definatly a great price then. I ordered the Italian version but there is no embossing on that. This cover does look nicer!

Ok, thought all Covers for the Digipack are the same (apart from different language!)... But maybe some are also a little wider? As one has an additional plastic dic holder inside!?! Not sure which version that is at the moment, but saw the pics from the inside here somewhere ;)

Ok, thought all Covers for the Digipack are the same (apart from different language!)... But maybe some are also a little wider? As one has an additional plastic dic holder inside!?! Not sure which version that is at the moment, but saw the pics from the inside here somewhere ;)

I just saw the French FNAC one, I think that's the one you meant with the 2 plastic disc holders. That does have the embossed title too, it looks like it's just the Italian version that didn't get it. That is a bit of a letdown as that one was the priciest of them all!

Reactions: MK50