harry

Premium Supporter
Nov 12, 2012
Release date: End of August, 2017
Group Buy: hosted by cooey
One Click x 60 $180
Double Lenti x 26 $69
Single Lenti x 18 $64
Notes: 2 discs WEA release (3D+BD). Limited to 2000 copies.
Double Lenti, Single Lenti and 1/4 slip editions (1/4 slip only available in the One Click)

Release update from Blufans -

The single lenti will be out around August 21st.
The double lenti will be out a week after it.
The 1 click will be out in early Sept.

image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
@Actarus :rofl: The old white gloves again! :p That's a true OCDness in you, anyone who uses Gloves :giggle: So you get the thrill of opening them to see it's beauty, what about touching the steelbook with your hands, after all it's just as important to feel it's finish right?;)

• Thanks
Reactions: Actarus
@Actarus :rofl: The old white gloves again! :p That's a true OCDness in you, anyone who uses Gloves :giggle: So you get the thrill of opening them to see it's beauty, what about touching the steelbook with your hands, after all it's just as important to feel it's finish right?;)

lol indeed still some OCDness in me, more than you will ever know :rofl:

hmmm I I don't know really, I can't stand putting fingerprints on items, or to scratched them by accident. I find that since I use Gloves it's enough for me :Snap:

There is a member that takes pictures of Asian Releases on here and every time I see on his pics full of Fingerprints on steels and it drives me Crazy :blackeye::yuck::wacky:

Haha, but you don't open anything do you??? Bit like Simon @Sigill :p
Most of my single editions are opened. I have a mixture of sealed / opened OCDness in me, so I can understand the sealed vs opened debate.
Haha yeah I do keep most things sealed. :D I have opened the odd edition but mostly I keep them sealed! I think it’s the OCD in me that wants to keep them sealed! I can understand why people do both though.:)

• Thanks
Reactions: harry and sunnyx
So I decided to see what the fuss was all about and thought I'll hunt for this (even though I had no interest to begin with :giggle:) just to keep this hobby fun. For once I will agree with @Actarus this is a beautiful package! Without a doubt this is Blufan's greatest box set by far. Gorgeous :happy:

Many thanks for @kevin890725 for the trade.

It sits nicely on my shelves. The middle gap is for Beauty and the Beast box set. I got some space for the The Last Jedi, even thought it sucked :hilarious:

Really impressed with Blufans. I know I'm late, but the curiosity is good enough for me to join the party :thumbs:

View attachment 370878
My pleasure !
Hope to deal with you again.
Thanks !

Reactions: sunnyx
lol indeed still some OCDness in me, more than you will ever know :rofl:

hmmm I I don't know really, I can't stand putting fingerprints on items, or to scratched them by accident. I find that since I use Gloves it's enough for me :Snap:

There is a member that takes pictures of Asian Releases on here and every time I see on his pics full of Fingerprints on steels and it drives me Crazy :blackeye::yuck::wacky:

Is that so?:naughty:. Hmmm . Check your pm in couple of days buddy because me, @Apollon @Mickle_89 @Steelselecta we are going to send some nice pictures :p:LOL::rofl: to you :angel::angel:

@Actarus if you are going to have the pleasure of ripping open your glossy steels then you got to have a feel of them :rofl:

I mean using gloves, you’re not a referee in snooker cleaning balls :giggle:

Getting the gloves out is worse than OCD!

If you want me to starting ripping my boxsets open then you need to start eating a Big Mac and chips with you non gloved hands and and then having the pleasure of rubbing those greasy smelly fingers over that rediculous shiny sexy metal :hilarious:

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: milky and Basil
@Actarus if you are going to have the pleasure of ripping open your glossy steels then you got to have a feel of them :rofl:

I mean using gloves, you’re not a referee in snooker cleaning balls :giggle:

Getting the gloves out is worse than OCD!

I don't see anything wrong in Taking Great Care of my Possessions to the level I am comfortable with ;)

@Actarus

If you want me to starting ripping my boxsets open then you need to start eating a Big Mac and chips with you non gloved hands and and then having the pleasure of rubbing those greasy smelly fingers over that rediculous shiny sexy metal :hilarious:

I am Vegan :p