harry

Premium Supporter
Nov 12, 2012
Release date: End of August, 2017
Group Buy: hosted by cooey
One Click x 60 $180
Double Lenti x 26 $69
Single Lenti x 18 $64
Notes: 2 discs WEA release (3D+BD). Limited to 2000 copies.
Double Lenti, Single Lenti and 1/4 slip editions (1/4 slip only available in the One Click)

Release update from Blufans -

The single lenti will be out around August 21st.
The double lenti will be out a week after it.
The 1 click will be out in early Sept.

image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello!
I'm new to the forum but have been a DOCTOR STRANGE collector for 40 years.
Somehow, this edition slipped under my radar. (I got the Zavvi, the other exclusives and whatnot, but THIS is something I've only just heard of).

Would I be completely out of my mind to think that there's a ONE-CLICK still available for sale?
Perhaps sometime ordered one but couldn't fulfill their purchase?

Please let me know.
Thank you!
Welcome to HDN! :)

I suggest you post a request in this thread and may be someone from here will help you.
Make sure to follow the rules/guidelines noted in the opening post. Good luck. :thumbs:

Thanks for the replies.

I'll put it on my radar.

Luckily I have nearly infinite patience... I've stalked items for YEARS looking for good deals.

• Thanks
Reactions: AlienKing
I wanted to update
After about 8 weeks
I received my 1 click today from China
I wondered if I would ever see it
I wanted to thank you cooey the amazing man, who helped me with what he could and received my apprehensions with love
And to all the members of the forum, do NOT lose hope, today I discovered for the first time that 8 weeks it makes sense to receive a shipment from China

I wanted to update
After about 8 weeks
I wanted to thank you cooey the amazing man, who helped me with what he could and received my apprehensions with love
And to all the members of the forum, do NOT lose hope, today I discovered for the first time that 8 weeks it makes sense to receive a shipment from China

8 weeks ?! Wow! I guess you are the most patient man lol. Congratulations! :D

Reactions: OMRA1080
I wanted to update
After about 8 weeks

Good to hear. 8 weeks..lol...never had to wait longer than 4 weeks. So...there is always hope :D

My Plain Archive Prisoners also took 10 Weeks, I had givin' up was so surprised when it arrived :wacky:

Yes, it is unbelievable
We give hope to forum members that if the tracking number is not updated even after 8 weeks, it is also fine
And cooey the dear friend who could comfort the friends if they were in the same situation

• Thanks
Reactions: Actarus
True, but after a lot of time passes beyond the time the shipment normally arrives, it's hard for you to believe it will come
Well, 7-8 weeks from Asia is quite normal for me, so I don't get at all suspicious until past that 'deadline' :LOL: ;) Yes yes....I have patience of a saint :coffee::rofl:

Reactions: OMRA1080