harry

Premium Supporter
Nov 12, 2012
Release date: End of August, 2017
Group Buy: hosted by cooey
One Click x 60 $180
Double Lenti x 26 $69
Single Lenti x 18 $64
Notes: 2 discs WEA release (3D+BD). Limited to 2000 copies.
Double Lenti, Single Lenti and 1/4 slip editions (1/4 slip only available in the One Click)

Release update from Blufans -

The single lenti will be out around August 21st.
The double lenti will be out a week after it.
The 1 click will be out in early Sept.

image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll check laters...what I remember is that it looks awkward...Like a bodybuilder on steroids

ok I'm confused about what you mean, but the Magical Numbering Cards are attached to a ''fold in type of Box'' that is attached to the back of the Fullslip when sealed. Once you unseal the edition you can see the back of the fullslip and you have the ''fold in box/envelop'' that contains the numbering Magical Card.

• Thanks
Reactions: HUBMUSWELL
ok I'm confused about what you mean, but the Magical Numbering Cards are attached to a ''fold in type of Box'' that is attached to the back of the Fullslip when sealed. Once you unseal the edition you can see the back of the fullslip and you have the ''fold in box/envelop'' that contains the numbering Magical Card.

What Witchcraft are you talking about? I'll get my sealed one out soon

You are one of the very very few...IMO, the Steel looks awkward as is

well if you are unhappy with it why don't you sell it to a ninja at cost?

i'm sure you will have no problem there where plenty missed out on the gb and you have some money to spend on something else :coffee:

basil :thumbs:

Although I much prefer the new look of BFs boxsets however for those collectors who do not open up their sets it's a bummer as they can not display any of their variants.... I wanted to put my 1/4 slip next to the others in the set where is before with the shoe-box box one could, hmm baaa might need to buy a separate 1/4 slip variant now sux :wtf:

Although I much prefer the new look of BFs boxsets however for those collectors who do not open up their sets it's a bummer as they can not display any of their variants.... I wanted to put my 1/4 slip next to the others in the set where is before with the shoe-box box one could, hmm baaa might need to buy a separate 1/4 slip variant now sux :wtf:

The Shoe Box never came sealed so you could do the same with the new box. You could just unseal the Box but don't open the editions inside.
This way you can display them and also appreciate the Box as well ;)

Can anyone check their copies for spine slash especially the double lenti version?

Two of my friends reported spine slash :(((((

i haven;t receive mine so cannot check yet

It is hidden underneath the plastic wrapping at the place where they sealed the plastic which is at the spine side

For those don't intend to open your copy, you can check by nudging the plastic wrapping a bit at the spine side to see

Do update. Thanks