harry

Premium Supporter
Nov 12, 2012
Release date: End of August, 2017
Group Buy: hosted by cooey
One Click x 60 $180
Double Lenti x 26 $69
Single Lenti x 18 $64
Notes: 2 discs WEA release (3D+BD). Limited to 2000 copies.
Double Lenti, Single Lenti and 1/4 slip editions (1/4 slip only available in the One Click)

Release update from Blufans -

The single lenti will be out around August 21st.
The double lenti will be out a week after it.
The 1 click will be out in early Sept.

image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Theses packages are simply Perfect !

Maybe the Fullslips should have been Bulkier to Host the Cardboard envelops that hold the Magical Cards instead of shrink wrapping it to the back.
But those Magical Cards are part of theses sublime editions, they are a must :drool:

Can anyone check their copies for spine slash especially the double lenti version?

Two of my friends reported spine slash :(((((

i haven;t receive mine so cannot check yet

It is hidden underneath the plastic wrapping at the place where they sealed the plastic which is at the spine side

For those don't intend to open your copy, you can check by nudging the plastic wrapping a bit at the spine side to see

Do update. Thanks

No one has such issues?

@Actarus you delete your reply? :p

No one has such issues?

@Actarus you delete your reply? :p

I deleted one, it may have been the wrong one I had no reason to delete my response to you :cautious: so sorry ...

I asked a friend to look at his copies and told me NO spine slash on his UE and Single :thumbs:

Opened my Box and No Spine Slash on My Copies... oufff Mother of God this Boxset Oozes Quality :drool:

Last edited:
Always use Protection ;)

Double Lenti & Single Lenti both fit like a Glove in the New SCF8 Protective Slipcover from Steelbook Central.
Slip Lenti including the ''Cardboard Envelop Attached to the Back'' fits perfectly in the SCF8(new protective Slipcover for HDzeta Bulkier Slip like The Accountant, The Secrets Life of Pets etc...)

Always use Protection ;)

Double Lenti & Single Lenti both fit like a Glove in the New SCF8 Protective Slipcover from Steelbook Central.
Slip Lenti including the ''Cardboard Envelop Attached to the Back'' fits perfectly in the SCF8(new protective Slipcover for HDzeta Bulkier Slip like The Accountant, The Secrets Life of Pets etc...)

Didn't know SC had a new size. I assume it will work also for Star Wars TFA? Gotta order some slips...

Always use Protection ;)

Thanks for the heads up :thumbs: I put mine inside SCF4 and kept the card envelope loose beside it but everything altogether inside an SCF8 sounds tidier ;) And I just ordered a new batch of slipcovers recently too :D:angel:

Saying that, aren't you keeping your copies inside the Boxset then? Displaying/storing separately? If you open your copies and want to store back in the Boxset, I think polybags is the only form of protection possible :)

Thanks for the heads up :thumbs: I put mine inside SCF4 and kept the card envelope loose beside it but everything altogether inside an SCF8 sounds tidier ;) And I just ordered a new batch of slipcovers recently too :D:angel:

Saying that, aren't you keeping your copies inside the Boxset then? Displaying/storing separately? If you open your copies and want to store back in the Boxset, I think polybags is the only form of protection possible :)

Yes for Display Purpose ;) ...but no if I put back my editions in the box I am just very careful at how they slide back in so there is no friction, the Polybag even though thin makes it awkward when trying to fit them back in the Box so I just put them back unwrapped. But Yes the SCF8 are cool ! I was able to fit all my HDzeta that would not fit in an SFC4, now all tidy :happy:

Didn't know SC had a new size. I assume it will work also for Star Wars TFA? Gotta order some slips...

I didn't try for Star Wars TFA but they don't look Bulky to me(the quick Glance I had when I opened my Box) so I feel SCF2 or most probably SCF4 should be Big Enough...But then again I didn't try, when I will Opened them Today I will put them back in the Box I won't put them into a protective sleeve usually my Box I always put them back in the Box saving some room this way. But Yes SCF8 are Recent and are a Must if you have the latest HDzeta Editions with the folder holding the numbering card inside the edition, those are Bulkier and fit into the SCF8 so Great :thumbs:

Hello!
I'm new to the forum but have been a DOCTOR STRANGE collector for 40 years.
Somehow, this edition slipped under my radar. (I got the Zavvi, the other exclusives and whatnot, but THIS is something I've only just heard of).

Would I be completely out of my mind to think that there's a ONE-CLICK still available for sale?
Perhaps sometime ordered one but couldn't fulfill their purchase?

Please let me know.
Thank you!

Last edited:
Hello!
Somehow, this edition slipped under my radar. (I got the Zavvi, the other exclusives and whatnot, but THIS is something I've only just heard of).

Would I be completely out of my mind to think that there's a ONE-CLICK still available for sale?

Please let me know.
Thank you!
It's been sold out for awhile. You can probably find one on eBay, but it will cost you an arm and a leg.

Hello!

Please let me know.
Thank you!

Hello and Welcome to the Forum ;)

Unfortunately the Doctor Strange Blufans Release was very limited and was completely sold out during the Group Buy, many missed out on the release.
Every one paid for their respective copies, so none are left.

The only way to get a 1-Click Boxset unfortunately would be the secondary market as of now.
Hope you get lucky as this is one of Blufans Best Release up to date :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: harry