harry

Premium Supporter
Nov 12, 2012
Release date: End of August, 2017
Group Buy: hosted by cooey
One Click x 60 $180
Double Lenti x 26 $69
Single Lenti x 18 $64
Notes: 2 discs WEA release (3D+BD). Limited to 2000 copies.
Double Lenti, Single Lenti and 1/4 slip editions (1/4 slip only available in the One Click)

Release update from Blufans -

The single lenti will be out around August 21st.
The double lenti will be out a week after it.
The 1 click will be out in early Sept.

image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I've always wondered what the amount of extra steels a company orders for say a 4k release.

Most big studio deals on a 4k run the forced buffer is 100 to 200 and usually the latter. That's how the UK majors did it anyways as i was privy to the info from Play product buyer.

• Thanks
Reactions: Covcraig
@sis3 your damage is real damage and you could still get taken care of but it has to wait till further in supply chain of this distribution as they said they may get/have some extra at very end for these scenarios but have to wait till then.

Unlike any other time we are told that due to limited nature of this item vs others that to fulfill as much customer demand as they could they sold more than usual so this is the issue that stems from that. The better packaging however means less damages so I hope this means bettter chance for those who do get effected

Ok thx for the Info, would be great :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: tanokike and harry
I know this is a huge shot, but If anybody wants to trade a double lenti for a single lenti feel free to shoot me a pm :thumbs:

Last edited:
just opened my copy.

holy moly batman!

Blufans did an amazing job on this one. The steelbook is perfection! I am not left wanting for anything more.

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
I normally do not miss a Marvel anything and I'm glad I got the double lenti which by now everyone knows is amazing but that box set might be the nicest premium box set that I've seen. I don't have it in hand but the shape and contrast between front and back. Plus the effect of that hologram in the front looks amazing in the pictures I've seen, waiting for someone to make a video. HDzeta's Interstellar is the only one I own in that ballpark, maybe Sucker Punch but do not own one of those :(
How many of those box sets did Blufans make cause it must not be many. Seeing one sell for almost $400 is crazy, I want one but not at those prices, in the running for steelbook of the year.

I normally do not miss a Marvel anything and I'm glad I got the double lenti which by now everyone knows is amazing but that box set might be the nicest premium box set that I've seen. I don't have it in hand but the shape and contrast between front and back. Plus the effect of that hologram in the front looks amazing in the pictures I've seen, waiting for someone to make a video. HDzeta's Interstellar is the only one I own in that ballpark, maybe Sucker Punch but do not own one of those :(
How many of those box sets did Blufans make cause it must not be many. Seeing one sell for almost $400 is crazy, I want one but not at those prices, in the running for steelbook of the year.

1/4 slip - 500
Single lenti - 700
Double lenti - 900

Think there were 500!!!! one clicks

Reactions: Jaxxx