harry

Premium Supporter
Nov 12, 2012
Release date: End of August, 2017
Group Buy: hosted by cooey
One Click x 60 $180
Double Lenti x 26 $69
Single Lenti x 18 $64
Notes: 2 discs WEA release (3D+BD). Limited to 2000 copies.
Double Lenti, Single Lenti and 1/4 slip editions (1/4 slip only available in the One Click)

Release update from Blufans -

The single lenti will be out around August 21st.
The double lenti will be out a week after it.
The 1 click will be out in early Sept.

image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Modulus and Actarus
Ye dont know how this could happen, someone did this intentionally was my first guess either but well, will never know :(

That the Double-Lenti (the one i was looking for the most) got damaged aswell pisses me off so much....

Gutting mate, hope you get a new box.
The packaging I thought was quite sturdy, still I suppose there is no full proof packaging.
You going for the GOTG Vol 2 BF?

The packaging was good, not a dent in it which means this was sent damaged without proper quality checks :dunno: Yea Kevin said he will try and get me a new box. Quite dissapointed having paid so much to actually be sent a damaged one without proper checks.

Do you have to send the damaged one back? Mine also has a tiny dent in one of the corners but I didn't want to bother Kevin with it as its so small

No I wont have to send the old one back, they will just send an empty box for me which will hopefully be undamaged when they send it and then survive delivery as well :ohno:. Yea I know what you mean, I didn't want to bother him either but for a Marvel BF I really wanted a mint one.

So i get a new 1-click Box and Double-Lenti Box... No Steelbook since there are no spare ones (low print run...) :banghead:

Instead i get a $10 refund for this (pic doesnt show it that good tbh, dent almost goes to the middle)

IMG_4572.JPG

So i pay $59 for an empty Slipbox :rofl: ... or since i have to open my 1/4-slip, its $106 for the double lenti (and no more 1/4-slip obviously, free room for Part2 i guess)

Dont get me wrong, new Box is great (thx to cooey again) but how you can not have any spare Steelbooks for damaged/lost ones is beyond me and the $10 is a joke

Yup fully agree @sis3 I can't believe that there are no extra spare steelbooks to replace any damages and this has been fed back to Blufans. There may be chance at very end of logistics chain.

Unfortunately, it's mostly gonna be a case of live with it or have a refund. Don't shoot the messenger, this is a Blufans issue and not a HDN issue.

Last edited by a moderator:
After the Bloodbath with the shipping issues Star Wars: The Force Awakens they should have anticipated a % of Damaged copy and held back some copies specifically for the ones that was going to happen with this release.

I don't understand Premium Retailers that make just the print run and sells them all out not keeping replacement. So Far only Kimchi and Manta seem to be taking steps to help on this level.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Radagast
Just got home today and the neighbour had a package for me which was this beauty! (Single Lenti)
A bit surprised to get it today as I thought it would be next week but not complaining. I was one of the few who had to wait a little longer for their copy as @cooey and @Wreck had to deal with the blood bath. But once again big shout out to the both of them for sorting it out for us all and thanks to Cooey for sending me my copy. Very happy with it and well worth the wait. :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: cooey
@sis3 your damage is real damage and you could still get taken care of but it has to wait till further in supply chain of this distribution as they said they may get/have some extra at very end for these scenarios but have to wait till then.

Unlike any other time we are told that due to limited nature of this item vs others that to fulfill as much customer demand as they could they sold more than usual so this is the issue that stems from that. The better packaging however means less damages so I hope this means bettter chance for those who do get effected

• Helpful Post
Reactions: harry and sis3