harry

Premium Supporter
Nov 12, 2012
Release date: End of August, 2017
Group Buy: hosted by cooey
One Click x 60 $180
Double Lenti x 26 $69
Single Lenti x 18 $64
Notes: 2 discs WEA release (3D+BD). Limited to 2000 copies.
Double Lenti, Single Lenti and 1/4 slip editions (1/4 slip only available in the One Click)

Release update from Blufans -

The single lenti will be out around August 21st.
The double lenti will be out a week after it.
The 1 click will be out in early Sept.

image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for this detailed feedback and I'm sure steelbook and goodies age gorgeous but I'm really satisfied with WWA (I can't explain but really like this kind of Steelbooks with specific image as GotG as too for exemple ^^)..

If budget wasn't so high, I'd buy one To check in hand which steel I prefer but this is too high.. I did for Weet GotG2 (only 60 euros) and finally for same reasons I kept WWA in this Lenticular and will try to sell this Weet steelbook alone.

What's the going rate for the doctor strange single editions now?
Depends on auctions or BIN. I will give a BIN approx rates
Boxset £400 - £500
Double Lenti £200
Single Lenti £150
1/4 £125
One thing to take away, if you are late in the game be prepared to pay a big mark up especially the one click boxset

Reactions: Covcraig
@Actarus Yeah keeping both Blufans and Kimchi sealed for now. When I was going through my Marvel movies before going to watch Endgame, I opened my US PET Slipcover.

This one in case you haven't seen it https://www.hidefninja.com/communit...ray-slipcovers-usa-canada.83081/#post-1871149

My Next Viewing will be in 3D, only saw this in 2D as of now but the reviews for the 3D are really Nice.
I didn't get any Amaray for this one, Got some Blufans editions and I did double dip into the WWA Steelbook as well.
I passed on Kimchi because I already had the WWA and was getting the Blufans.

But I am a fan of Amaray Slipcover Editions, it looks nice ;)

• Thanks
Reactions: IRON MAN
Mantas possible edition? Is that actually a thing or pure speculation cause I'm sure there are atleast 20 other more popular MCU movies they'd hit before they did Doctor Strange?

Yep this is on my wish list but copies never seem to come around or they are on eBay for daft money

What you expecting, a cheap DL? :hilarious:
There are plenty floating around Ebay. It’s because they keep getting bought by everyone who wants to complete their marvel collection. You are hoping for a silly seller to sell to a savvy buyer ;)

• Haha
Reactions: snow flake
There’s a sealed boxset currently on auction, 9 days to go and it’s over £300. It should sell for at least £400...

What you expecting, a cheap DL? :hilarious:
There are plenty floating around Ebay. It’s because they keep getting bought by everyone who wants to complete their marvel collection. You are hoping for a silly seller to sell to a savvy buyer ;)

Actually I’m just hoping for a reasonable seller. I know the single editions will be over 100+ I just want a reasonable price.

Mantas possible edition? Is that actually a thing or pure speculation cause I'm sure there are atleast 20 other more popular MCU movies they'd hit before they did Doctor Strange?

a pure speculation of course:spoil:. i have Kimchi release and i want a WEA. BF don't seems possible and i am patient for possible release:watch:

Actually I’m just hoping for a reasonable seller. I know the single editions will be over 100+ I just want a reasonable price.

Unless you find a generous member here that is willing to sell it below market value, the best way to get something that’s shot up in value without losing too much yourself is offer a trade for something of equivalent value that has also gone up for value. For example trade Zeta Blade Runner 4K or Interstellar 4K, that’s also going for silly money.

Or buy a used open copy if you are not a sealed collector and wait for an eBay auction which will still go pretty high. Good Hunting either way!

• Helpful Post
Reactions: snow flake