Doctor Strange (Blu-ray SteelBook) (KimchiDVD Collection #11) [Korea]

Feb 11, 2013
Release date: July 31, 2017
Purchase links: TBA - (Pre-order on July 21 at 2 PM Korea time)
Price: $47.99
HDN Group Buy: hosted by cooey One click - Lenticular - Full Slip A1 - Full Slip A2
Note: 1500 numbered copies (450 Full Slip A1 - 350 Full Slip A2 - 700 Lenticular) - The first 150 numbered copies are for the One Click.

20133589_1570608646343905_1424890244_o.jpg20050208_1570608639677239_1386920543_o.jpg20107771_1570608653010571_1178511211_o.jpg
timeforkimchidvd.jpg

Last edited:
Isn't it only nova that do o-rings? And old kimchi lentis

Everyone else does a lenti slip (manta, Zeta, blufans, PA etc)

Much sturdier than a o-ring IMO
But the nova o rings do look good together lined up on the shelf
Deadpool was an o-ring and that was released since they started doing fullslip lenticulars. Spotlight. X-men apocalypse. Independence day. I think they were all o-rings, no?

Reactions: Flloydo
Deadpool was an o-ring and that was released since they started doing fullslip lenticulars. Spotlight. X-men apocalypse. Independence day. I think they were all o-rings, no?

Maybe they still use o rings on dressed up WWA like Independence Day and passengers etc and the ones you mention and their standard exclusives but full slip lentis only on Disney

Spotlight is blu collection which use o rings still and then that other bit of card psychoscot mentioned (which has the poster inside it)

• Thanks
Reactions: matthewtheunicorn
Maybe they still use o rings on dressed up WWA like Independence Day and passengers etc and the ones you mention and their standard exclusives but full slip lentis only on Disney

Spotlight is blu collection which use o rings still and then that other bit of card psychoscot mentioned (which has the poster inside it)
Zootopia was the last Kimchidvd Collection release and that was obviously WWA. That was a fullslip. I'd say theres a good 50/50 split of it being in either formate

Zootopia was the last Kimchidvd Collection release and that was obviously WWA. That was a fullslip. I'd say theres a good 50/50 split of it being in either formate

Like actarus and I said earlier, dory was also a lenti full slip

I have a feeling all Disney - Disney animation, live action, Pixar, marvel and Star Wars (if nova won't do NC anymore then kimchi will most likely get them all) will have full slip lentis

Everything else is a O-Ring including blu collection

So far incredibles & winter soldier have had lenti full slips (exclusives) and also zootopia & dory (collection).

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
so this will have the pet slip included as well? should i cancel my YESASIA one?

It should have, it's a Korean thing.

Like nova Kimchi always have the same PET slips for their Disney WWA releases

(Zootopia, dory, inside out, the good dino, Cinderella, winter soldier, Thor 2 etc all had them from kimchi)

But the poster and art cards are exclusive to the non collection version you have on order, this version will have different goodies art cards and book etc

Reactions: tono06
i can always get this one and use the pet to cover the hideous BB one! lol

Or maybe sell the BB one to get some of your money back to go toward this as you'll have the same steel with your order from YESASIA to cover up with the PET

Or maybe sell the BB one to get some of your money back to go toward this as you'll have the same steel with your order from YESASIA to cover up with the PET
my YESASIA hasnt been shipped yet until the 5th so thats wanted to know about the pet on this so i can cancel the ASIA one...! OMG! what to do? lol i need a drink to calm my nerves! :)

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
my YESASIA hasnt been shipped yet until the 5th so thats wanted to know about the pet on this so i can cancel the ASIA one...! OMG! what to do? lol i need a drink to calm my nerves! :)

... Or a smoke (of the strange stuff) ;)

• Thanks
Pretty certain any PET ever released has also been included with a premium release (if it exists) Nova or Kimchidvd. Very unlikely this won't include the PET