Doctor Strange (Blu-ray SteelBook) (KimchiDVD Collection #11) [Korea]

Feb 11, 2013
Release date: July 31, 2017
Purchase links: TBA - (Pre-order on July 21 at 2 PM Korea time)
Price: $47.99
HDN Group Buy: hosted by cooey One click - Lenticular - Full Slip A1 - Full Slip A2
Note: 1500 numbered copies (450 Full Slip A1 - 350 Full Slip A2 - 700 Lenticular) - The first 150 numbered copies are for the One Click.

20133589_1570608646343905_1424890244_o.jpg20050208_1570608639677239_1386920543_o.jpg20107771_1570608653010571_1178511211_o.jpg
timeforkimchidvd.jpg

Last edited:
Tony has told me this will be like Dory, so I assume that means proper full slips including the lenti.

Yes there will be a GB

Ah, if only I could tell you the things I know ;)
Any idea when this will be released? I assumed after Passengers & Machete?

Good thing about kimchi taking these over from nova is you will get better goodies and they are more creative

Always thought the nova NCs were a bit shy on their art cards and didn't always pick the best art. Books weren't the best at times either

Whereas I'm pretty much always happy with the choices kimchi make on the extras and what they pick

I'll no doubt be in for a lenti - as long as I have the funds on pre order what with blufans coming too

Also I'll probably swap the steel for the zavvi version and sell the Korean (I'm assuming it will be titleless spine)

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
Tony has told me this will be like Dory, so I assume that means proper full slips including the lenti.

Yes there will be a GB

Ah, if only I could tell you the things I know ;)

The last 2 KimchiDvd Collection (Zootopia and Finding Dory) had SUPERB Fullslips and Lenticular Fullslip Editions,
In hands they are soooooo Beautiful and so Impressed by the Depth in Lenticulars :watch:

I Can't wait for Doctor Strange KimchiDvd Collection as I loved the movie very much, it was very cool :oohyeah: and this release comes with Such a Nice WWA Steelbook(I just think it is so cool to have designed the Steelbook to mimic The Book in the movie, very thoughtful I still can't get over it)
...and will Probably include that Killer PET Slip :drool:

I'm Going For Both Kimchi and Blufans :woot: ...Oh Collecting is so exciting at times, such a rush :joy:

Cancelled my YesAsia Korean order in favour of this and Blufans. Fingers crossed Kimchi's include the same PET slip :joy:

I was also going to Order the ''Korea Steel with Pet Slip'' on YesAsia when @matthewtheunicorn posted the thread figuring out like this will most likely be a KimchiDvd Collection edition(clever little one :joy: ) ...I waited a Day for it to be confirmed before ordering and Glad I did and waited :wacky:

Kimchi Rocks :thumbs:

I was also going to Order the ''Korea Steel with Pet Slip'' on YesAsia when @matthewtheunicorn posted the thread figuring out like this will most likely be a KimchiDvd Collection edition(clever little one :joy: ) ...I waited a Day for it to be confirmed before ordering and Glad I did and waited :wacky:

Kimchi Rocks :thumbs:
I thought the tag was gunna be the mock-ups posted:sorry: Oh well. Glad I could be of service haha;)

Reactions: Actarus
any news on this one yet?....Kimchi keep throwing out other releases but still not seen anything on this one for a while

well most of the time with Kimchi there's not too much info before hand and suddenly the release pops out ! as Opposed to FAC that advertise for a few months in advance..total different way of doing things...it was announced so it will come out, they probably are just very Busy with ''Hell or High Water'' and Planning other releases...

• Thanks
Reactions: MGD
Whether it's Nova or Kimchi they're missing the boat with these releases, the WWA release came out in most territories what 2 months ago?

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo