Doctor Strange (Blu-ray SteelBook) (KimchiDVD Collection #11) [Korea]

Feb 11, 2013
Release date: July 31, 2017
Purchase links: TBA - (Pre-order on July 21 at 2 PM Korea time)
Price: $47.99
HDN Group Buy: hosted by cooey One click - Lenticular - Full Slip A1 - Full Slip A2
Note: 1500 numbered copies (450 Full Slip A1 - 350 Full Slip A2 - 700 Lenticular) - The first 150 numbered copies are for the One Click.

20133589_1570608646343905_1424890244_o.jpg20050208_1570608639677239_1386920543_o.jpg20107771_1570608653010571_1178511211_o.jpg
timeforkimchidvd.jpg

Last edited:
Whether it's Nova or Kimchi they're missing the boat with these releases, the WWA release came out in most territories what 2 months ago?

I agree, nova were getting slower and slower with every release and now kimchi have taken over it hasn't changed.

Even more annoying when a WEA will coming out around the same time or possibly before.

Would also like to get this but it all depends on timing

Whether it's Nova or Kimchi they're missing the boat with these releases, the WWA release came out in most territories what 2 months ago?
This is kimchidvd's first mcc venture for a while, I credit the delay being the fact they didn't get the licence until late. I'm sure their Guardians Vol 2 will come soon after this release. They would have be wise to stop focusing on assassin's creed however and push this out sooner

Remember that some companies are easier and quicker to approve things (i.e. Artwork and slipcase) than others.

Lenti package looks ok but I've decided to pass.

Just don't need it with blufans round the corner and the timing is pretty crappy (Disney's fault or not)

Lenti spine magnets too @lgans316 ;)

Just don't need them anymore, and as much as I like them the same with PETs. Now that the WWA has spine titles anyway

PET for this looks cool but the last couple I've seen like beauty and beast or Moana look rubbish

I think you need to have a word with @snooloui and ask if you can take his 'Negative Ninja' sub-heading for yourself mate ;) :D

It's honesty mate.

Too much coming out. Nova being lazy with avengers designs and using same postcards as their NC editon, over charging on that too, kimchi completely late to the game when the Blufans is very near, and I just meant the lenti spines and PET slips were designed because the WWA were missing spine titles etc and now we just don't need them. The dr strange PET is very cool but going forward they aren't needed.
I've always liked them because they add to the image like this one but rogue one, moana etc are all pretty boring

• Thanks
Reactions: cooey
It's honesty mate.

Too much coming out. Nova being lazy with avengers designs and using same postcards as their NC editon, over charging on that too, kimchi completely late to the game when the Blufans is very near, and I just meant the lenti spines and PET slips were designed because the WWA were missing spine titles etc and now we just don't need them. The dr strange PET is very cool but going forward they aren't needed.
I've always liked them because they add to the image like this one but rogue one, moana etc are all pretty boring
I agree and I will probably go Blufans. But that Lenti could be very cool...:rolleyes:

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo and harry