Doctor Strange (Blu-ray SteelBook) (KimchiDVD Collection #11) [Korea]

Feb 11, 2013
Release date: July 31, 2017
Purchase links: TBA - (Pre-order on July 21 at 2 PM Korea time)
Price: $47.99
HDN Group Buy: hosted by cooey One click - Lenticular - Full Slip A1 - Full Slip A2
Note: 1500 numbered copies (450 Full Slip A1 - 350 Full Slip A2 - 700 Lenticular) - The first 150 numbered copies are for the One Click.

20133589_1570608646343905_1424890244_o.jpg20050208_1570608639677239_1386920543_o.jpg20107771_1570608653010571_1178511211_o.jpg
timeforkimchidvd.jpg

Last edited:
lol first thing I noticed too

I like that you have them in order of the bundles of films, sequels together etc

Mine are in order of film but your way looks cool

(Deadpool Inbetween strange and guardians freaks me out a little too lol)
They're not really in any intentional order at the moment mate... I downgraded them to a smaller shelf a while back, so just quickly stacked them on there. I'll probably even remove Deadpool (and Star Wars, of course) completely once I get around to organizing them properly. Oh, and I usually have a really cool miniature Iron Man bust and Thor hammer (that Sir @Wreck kindly gifted to me) displayed on the shelf in front of the steels. :D

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
They're not really in any intentional order at the moment mate... I downgraded them to a smaller shelf a while back, so just quickly stacked them on there. I'll probably even remove Deadpool (and Star Wars, of course) completely once I get around to organizing them properly. Oh, and I usually have a really cool miniature Iron Man bust and Thor hammer (that Sir @Wreck kindly gifted to me) displayed on the shelf in front of the steels. :D

I just meant because you had the iron mans together, thors together, avengers and so on

I have my star wars first then marvels then xmen/ wolverines & deadpool etc etc

Sweet you'll have to send me a pic of them. Sound cool. Would love a Thor hammer (I have a hulk bust and iron man & ant-man Cosbaby figure)

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
I just meant because you had the iron mans together, thors together, avengers and so on

Sweet you'll have to send me a pic of them. Sound cool. Would love a Thor hammer (I have a hulk bust and iron man & ant-man Cosbaby figure)
Well they're all in proper order now as I just reorganized them. :thumbs:

Ohh nice! That's preferably how I'd like to do it too... have all Marvel character based films on one shelf (including X-Men and Spider-Man etc). I'd need more/bigger shelving to do that though. Same goes for my Star Wars collection... I could probably fill an entire unit with all that stuff. :p

Here's an old photo I took of them...

Well they're all in proper order now as I just reorganized them. :thumbs:

Ohh nice! That's preferably how I'd like to do it too... have all Marvel character based films on one shelf (including X-Men and Spider-Man etc). I'd need more/bigger shelving to do that though. Same goes for my Star Wars collection... I could probably fill an entire unit with all that stuff. :p

Here's an old photo I took of them...

Think I've seen the iron man before. Do those eyes and chest arc light up?

My Star Wars are in story chronological order and the marvels in order of release (same for my Disney animation, live action and Pixars)

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles

Get yourself one of these ! I want a 1/1 scale eventually but for £8 shipped you can't go wrong with this. Made out of metal as well !

Attachments

• IMG_4951.JPG
    IMG_4951.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 183
  • Helpful Post
That's actually pretty decent! How heavy is it? Also does that base come with it or did you get that separately?

It's actually quite heavy tbh 430g I think.

And lol! No it's just an empty iPhone 6+ box sprayed with chrome paint. The hammer has a seal down the middle so I managed to open it and stick some neodymium magnets inside. Then stick some inside the box and your good to go

• Thanks
It's actually quite heavy tbh 430g I think.

And lol! No it's just an empty iPhone 6+ box sprayed with chrome paint. The hammer has a seal down the middle so I managed to open it and stick some neodymium magnets inside. Then stick some inside the box and your good to go

Nice, inventive

There's a few sellers selling them plus coming from china I doubt eBay will ever be short of them so I might pick up one up at some point

• Thanks
Reactions: Lewis Watts
Just received my one-click. The back covers of both full slips are completely covered in gloss scratches too numerous to count. They look like they were dragged across sandstone.

On the bright side, the holofoil on both slips is spot holofoil rather than indiscriminate, all-over holofoil, and it's some of the coolest and most well-executed spot holofoil I've ever seen.

Last edited:
@adarkcorner wow! you got yours already? was it EMS? I am still waiting for Life Full Slip sent July 6..Canada seems to be getting late shipments from Korea Post. Took more than 6 weeks to get my Kill Bill..

@adarkcorner wow! you got yours already? was it EMS? I am still waiting for Life Full Slip sent July 6..Canada seems to be getting late shipments from Korea Post. Took more than 6 weeks to get my Kill Bill..

I got mine through the HDN group buy. GB orders were shipped in bulk to HDN hubs (Cooey and Wreck, I believe) and from there to GB participants. No idea what shipping method was used for the trip from Kimchi to the hubs, but Wreck used Priority USPS Mail to get my one-click from him to me.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: harry and rj531
A2 arrived today. It's a beauty glad I went with it. Probably the better choice for the holofoil haters. It's not overdone and works really well on the magic. Sorta like spot holofoil

• Thanks
Reactions: harry