Doctor Strange (Blu-ray SteelBook) (KimchiDVD Collection #11) [Korea]

Feb 11, 2013
Release date: July 31, 2017
Purchase links: TBA - (Pre-order on July 21 at 2 PM Korea time)
Price: $47.99
HDN Group Buy: hosted by cooey One click - Lenticular - Full Slip A1 - Full Slip A2
Note: 1500 numbered copies (450 Full Slip A1 - 350 Full Slip A2 - 700 Lenticular) - The first 150 numbered copies are for the One Click.

20133589_1570608646343905_1424890244_o.jpg20050208_1570608639677239_1386920543_o.jpg20107771_1570608653010571_1178511211_o.jpg
timeforkimchidvd.jpg

Last edited:
May be my eyes are deceiving me, but that lenti doesn't look like it's got much depth and his hands also look super blurry.
To be honest with you mate, I was a little bit disappointed by early images of the lenticular. I can tell you in hand, it looks absolutely incredible so don't worry if you've got one on the way.
I've seen a tonne of lenticular's in hand and this a great one and I know @lenticularis is the same. You can take his word for it haha:thumbs:

happy days. :happy: massive thanks to @cooey for the GB. :notworthy: this arrived safe and mercifully without any of the nasty surprises other ninjas received (i hope you get any issues sorted! :thumbs:).

got to agree with @lenticularis and @matthewtheunicorn, the lenti is really stunning in-hand. i did take another video, but to be honest this seems to be one of those lentis that's much better in hand than on screen or video.
View media item 24271i am really liking the PET sleeve as well. haven't seen any pictures above (apologies if they are there and i missed), so here's a few:
View media item 24266more pics. the orange lines on the PET really pop in-hand:
fyi, you can actually place the PET over the steel (spine magnet and all) and then in the full slip with the other goodies, and it fits snugly but not stretching, provided you do it carefully and slowly.

as for the rest, the steel's been well covered, but overall i think the package is great - from the subtle + marked embossing on the book, to the relatively sparing use of holofoil, to the lenti. the spine magnet changes colour a tiny bit, but isn't the greatest part of the pack. here's some more pics of these aspects:
overall, a pretty solid pack, and much recommended for anyone still seeking one. :thumbs:
giphy.gif

ohhhhhh i see! they dont work on lentis! :)
Aw shucks! Then they're useless! I'mm get those eyes removed :cool::p

To be honest with you mate, I was a little bit disappointed by early images of the lenticular. I can tell you in hand, it looks absolutely incredible so don't worry if you've got one on the way.
I've seen a tonne of lenticular's in hand and this a great one and I know @lenticularis is the same. You can take his word for it haha:thumbs:
Alright, i'll take your word for it. :thumbs::notworthy:

But unfortunately, no, i missed out on this Kimchi and the BF lentis. Hopefully i'll find one at cost somewhere...

After long sitting at customs (5. - 14.8.) I have my lenti ready for pick up at post office tomorrow, but with additional pay of 17 Euro, damn :grumpy::grumpy: what did I f*cked up again? I can´t look into my order as I can´t log in o_O and there isn´t even a button for reset :confused:

I think it was the last time i ever opened a kimchi fullslip (typ A1). Again and again, thousands of mini scratches on both sides :grumpy:....never noticed that with fullslips from other retailers. keep it sealed and you have the hope of a mint edition...

If you’d have to get one I’d go for the Blufans one. Double lenti is a bit better than single however it is their most sought after release. Both editions IMO are very sweet. The Character cards in the single lenti if I am not mistaken(I believe in the DL it’s the booklet) are of the highest quality and their numbering magical cards are very clever. The WEA Steelbook is the one to own. It is my favorite Blufans release.

If you’d have to get one I’d go for the Blufans one. Double lenti is a bit better than single however it is their most sought after release. Both editions IMO are very sweet. The cards in the single lenti if I am not mistake are of the highest quality and their numbering magical clear cards are very clever. The WEA Steelbook is the one to own. It is my favorite Blufans release.
cheers for that, the WEA steelbook does look amazing. ive seen the kimchi lenticular one for sale and was thinking of getting, dont think there is much difference in this compared to the blufans DL but the steels are no comparison. may hold out for the blufans ones although likely to be lots more expensive that the kimchi one