Doctor Strange (Blu-ray SteelBook) (KimchiDVD Collection #11) [Korea]

Feb 11, 2013
Release date: July 31, 2017
Purchase links: TBA - (Pre-order on July 21 at 2 PM Korea time)
Price: $47.99
HDN Group Buy: hosted by cooey One click - Lenticular - Full Slip A1 - Full Slip A2
Note: 1500 numbered copies (450 Full Slip A1 - 350 Full Slip A2 - 700 Lenticular) - The first 150 numbered copies are for the One Click.

20133589_1570608646343905_1424890244_o.jpg20050208_1570608639677239_1386920543_o.jpg20107771_1570608653010571_1178511211_o.jpg
timeforkimchidvd.jpg

Last edited:
:LOL: Well, that's true--I just kind of figured the replacements are likely to have the same problem. But maybe not--I'm guessing now that the back cover scratches happen at some point after the slip is actually folded/assembled. Since the replacements would probably be flat/unassembled, I might get lucky. Would you mind giving it a shot? And I realize it might take them an eternity, which is fine. If I eventually get them, it'll just be an unexpected surprise.

I usually dont open any of my purchases (premiums) but I did buy some extra CA Winter Soldiers and they had the same scuff marks you speak of; The replacement slips I got had them too (around 5 replacements slips all with the same issue).

I usually dont open any of my purchases (premiums) but I did buy some extra CA Winter Soldiers and they had the same scuff marks you speak of; The replacement slips I got had them too (around 5 replacements slips all with the same issue).

Yeah, that's pretty much what I expect. Oh well.

just an FYI they have never sent replacement slips flat. they stick some cardboard deal inside and ship them with following GBs. And they love to stick them at the very end of case being first ones to get damaged.

I have a Hateful Eight slipbox version that I was badly trying to get a replacement slipbox for my own personal collection and I literally just got it last week. Remember when h8 came out? lol ......... and it also came damaged. I have since given up.

Feel sorry for those who received scratched slips. Paying top $ and not doing QC checks is lame and lazy. Imagine an UK retailer doing this? As usual these premium retailers get away with a slap on the wrist

Given KimchiDVD's production volume, common sense suggests their QC will never identify every little flaw on every full slip.

It's obvious you lack the reality of production, with your blanket statements about premium retailers.

Last edited:
My copy turned up today and it is now one of my favourite lentis :drool:. The image of DS is very sharp, especially the eyes, and there is great depth overall. On the reverse of the slip the image of DS is embossed. Really nice PET slip as well with a metallic finish to the circular symbol (wasn't able to capture this in the photo :sorry:).

IMG_1766.JPG

IMG_1767.JPG