Doctor Strange (Blu-ray SteelBook) (KimchiDVD Collection #11) [Korea]

Feb 11, 2013
Release date: July 31, 2017
Purchase links: TBA - (Pre-order on July 21 at 2 PM Korea time)
Price: $47.99
HDN Group Buy: hosted by cooey One click - Lenticular - Full Slip A1 - Full Slip A2
Note: 1500 numbered copies (450 Full Slip A1 - 350 Full Slip A2 - 700 Lenticular) - The first 150 numbered copies are for the One Click.

20133589_1570608646343905_1424890244_o.jpg20050208_1570608639677239_1386920543_o.jpg20107771_1570608653010571_1178511211_o.jpg
timeforkimchidvd.jpg

Last edited:
Could be interesting. As usual, without sounding like a broken record, kimchi's lenti's and slips will out-do BF's ones, but BF's steel will be better than WWA. I've swayed towards BF's for this for a change though

• Helpful Post
  • Thanks
Reactions: rj531 and Actarus
Cheers for the tag @harry

I was half expecting kimchi to take these over tbh Which I don't mind but a nova lenti is just a bit better than a kimchi lenti so it looks like the nova civil war was the last one

I'm hoping they have their lentis as a full slip box like dory, zootopia, incredibles etc. I don't care if they don't match the nova NC line.

I've really liked what Kimchi have done recently with the lenti's, a hard card quarter slip that fits around the steel and inside the O ring. Its Follows and Hateful 8 both looked super done that way.

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
I've really liked what Kimchi have done recently with the lenti's, a hard card quarter slip that fits around the steel and inside the O ring. Its Follows and Hateful 8 both looked super done that way.

That's with the non Disney editions and blu collection etc

Also spotlight, let he right one in etc has that and you can see it in the machete lenti beauty shot too

Winter soldier didn't

Truthfully although I want an o-ring lenticular I'm just happy that a Korean retailer is making this. I needed that PET slip:hungry:

Yeah I need that PET too, it wouldn't bother me if they are o- ring but I prefer a lenti slip to a o- ring lenti.

• Thanks
Reactions: Brett_S
Those Types of Lenticular Editions are only done when partnered with THE BLU. Spotlight was also done in this manner.

Not just blu collection,

Machete has one with the lenti editon also

So far it's only Disney titles that don't include that (animated, Pixar, marvel etc)

That's with the non Disney editions and blu collection etc

Also spotlight, let he right one in etc has that and you can see it in the machete lenti beauty shot too

Winter soldier didn't

Yeah I need that PET too, it wouldn't bother me if they are o- ring but I prefer a lenti slip to a o- ring lenti.

GUTTED! (n):cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Still, hopefully it won't be a fullslip, as thats the only thing that lets Blufans down, they just don't look as stylish "imo"

GUTTED! (n):cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Still, hopefully it won't be a fullslip, as thats the only thing that lets Blufans down, they just don't look as stylish "imo"

Isn't it only nova that do o-rings? And old kimchi lentis

Everyone else does a lenti slip (manta, Zeta, blufans, PA etc)

Much sturdier than a o-ring IMO
But the nova o rings do look good together lined up on the shelf