Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: March 7, 2016
Purchase link: Doctor Who: Series 9
Price: £39.99

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited:
I just LOVE this artwork. What a fine steelbook this might turn out to be, now just need confirmation it's full gloss and it's a must-buy. :hungry::hungry:

I'd be interested to know the finish and I'd happily buy this but the ultimate key info I need to know is if Season 1-8 will follow or if this is just a one off in which case it wouldn't be worthwhile.

Instant buy, great art, and I would LOVE having the previous seasons done in the same way. :)

(*the 2005 version only obviously, otherwise I'd have to put a mortgage on my house :D)

I want to get this but like always will the other 8 series be in a similar art style

Really nice Steelbook but they'll probably end up doing a few others and then stop.

Not to go off topic but Series 9 was alright....it was just the final episode which ruined everything leading up to it

The return of Gallifrey ruined by Moffat using it as a plot device, after years of build up, to bring back crappy Clara just after the Doctor had gotten past her death in the previous episode.

This is not already sold out, right? Hoping it's not on sale yet. So Amazon is doing Zavvi trick, saying Currently unavailable.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.

A nice looking steelbook, would be nice to see matching previous seasons. Hopefully it doesn't end up like a jumbo, like previous Doctor Who Steelbooks. I wasn't a fan of series 9 so not sure if I will pick this up or not