Does anyone else use an online database to keep track of your steelbook collection?

May 15, 2020
Not sure if I'm posting this in the correct sub-forum but does anyone else use an online database to keep track of your physical media and steelbook collection?

I use bd.com. Are there any better ones? It seems very comprehensive but there's still a couple of steelbooks that I own that are not listed there and I've tried a couple of times to add them to the database but I can't seem to ever get them on the database.. haha

Last edited by a moderator:

Space Cadet

BANNED
Premium Supporter
Nov 26, 2017
Finland
I don't use web based options 'cause one fine day it might be hacked and all gone. Plus if my connection is down I still want to be able to access my database. Plus if I wanna delete everything I wanna know that I really do delete everything, not that something is still lingering in some servers. And so on ...

Lone Crusader

The Savage Ninja!
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Nov 24, 2011
Corpus Christi, Texas, USA
I use the Movie Collector software and CATVids software. Both are movie dB software, I can't decide which one I like better so I use both. Although CATVids is no longer being updated but it is still being supported by the developer for exiting licenses.