Does anyone else use an online database to keep track of your steelbook collection?

May 15, 2020
Not sure if I'm posting this in the correct sub-forum but does anyone else use an online database to keep track of your physical media and steelbook collection?

I use bd.com. Are there any better ones? It seems very comprehensive but there's still a couple of steelbooks that I own that are not listed there and I've tried a couple of times to add them to the database but I can't seem to ever get them on the database.. haha

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't use web based options 'cause one fine day it might be hacked and all gone. Plus if my connection is down I still want to be able to access my database. Plus if I wanna delete everything I wanna know that I really do delete everything, not that something is still lingering in some servers. And so on ...

I use the Movie Collector software and CATVids software. Both are movie dB software, I can't decide which one I like better so I use both. Although CATVids is no longer being updated but it is still being supported by the developer for exiting licenses.