Don't Breathe (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #61) [Czech Republic]

bigfub

Dreaming Dredd Ninja
Premium Supporter
Sep 13, 2012
Warwick, UK
Release date: February 6th, 2017
Purchase links: Standard - FAC
Price: 699 CZK (Standard) - 799 CZK (FAC)
HDN Group Buy: hosted by carllenc

DontBreathe- vizualizace 01.jpg

15232078_1183873191729655_4434962162205103492_n-jpg.279428

14681622_1499198033430079_3765241490058419617_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Bought a copy of this off eBay. Wanted to get the steelbook but I much preferred the US Amaray art, and this edition has the best of both worlds. Will be my first FilmArena edition. Super stoked.

Agreed with the statement about Jane Levy's performance making the film. I've been following her since Suburgatory and she turns in amazing performances every time. I hope she does more horror/thrillers but regardless I look forward very much to her future roles.

Another one that has just arrived (thank you again @carllenc )

Overall this is not bad, the lenti works fairly well but that's only because it hasn't got to really do much; although it is yet again another dark one. The thing that lets me down the most on this is another lazy slipcase with very little treatment given to it. A shame really

The Treatment on the Slip is not as Great as ''10 Cloverfield Lane'' ? That one was so superb !

I was expecting Don't Breathe with the chain that it would have great effect on it...I think maybe they are producing too many and the ones they do if art doesn't permit they are limited with what they wish to do...I just think someone should tell Jan on Facebook about the'' Fullslips'' and the ''Magnet Lenticular'' issue...as if we just email customer Service on FA website it never reaches Jan.

I remember early when they started they had a shrink wrap issue it was too thin, I emailed CS on fa website and Jan replied to me(or they called it the head guy), and after a while few release later I emailed again as the'' shrink wrap was still too thin'' and was scratching so easily and he had told me he would look into it again and after that we started to have the Thickness that we have Today... So Jan would be the person to address those issues...I would, but I don't have a facebook :confused:

In my opinion I just think they are getting a bit lazy as they are trying to bring out too many at one time. The bubble was going to burst sooner or later which is a great shame. As soon as prices slowly start to increase and the quality begins to decline, then that spells a problem. Maximum profit over quality. I hope Filmarena get back to what they were once great at. Stop trying to bring out loads at one time and concentrate on fewer, but great quality releases. I for one have gone on about Blufans, for example, in the past, especially the cost, but when I see the recent releases I've been lucky enough to get on the GBs, the difference is astonishing. Zootopia and Jungle Book a great example. Definitely quality over quantity now for me.

Last edited:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: Scary Hair
In my opinion I just think they are getting a bit lazy as they are trying to bring out too many at one time. The bubble was going to burst sooner or later which is a great shame. As soon as prices slowly start to increase and the quality begins to decline, then that spells a problem. Maximum profit over quality. I hope Filmarena get back to what they were once great at. Stop trying to bring out loads at one time and concentrate on fewer, but great quality releases. I for one have gone on about Blufans, for example, in the past, especially the cost, but when I see the recent releases I've been lucky enough to get on the GBs, the difference is astonishing. Zootopia and Jungle Book a great example. Definitely quality over quantity now for me.

I think for me as well, that we all want Quality over Quantity. I can't wait to get this one in hands to make my own Opinion !
I guess we will see with time, but with ''10 Cloverfield Lane'' they really did a really nice one with it. Stunning Fullslip really awesome.

I have had a look at my collection today and yes I fully agree the Lenti Magnets recently have got lot darker compared to the previous ones.
Some of the earlier lenti magnets was very good and looked fantastic I wonder are they using a different company to make the lenti magnets in past 4-5 months as you can the difference compared to previous ones.

I might post on Facebook my opinion on the lenti magnets but they not the best sometimes at negative opinions been posted if they don't like what is been posted :rofl:
I will have to carefully decide what I post :LOL:

• Thanks
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: harry and Actarus
the lentis have been a letdown for the last several releases. While bright, the deadpool was extra cost and wasn't anything special in the end. Dredd was xtremely dark and disappointing.

The slips on all the xmen were unexciting as well.

Reactions: spookz
I have had a look at my collection today and yes I fully agree the Lenti Magnets recently have got lot darker compared to the previous ones.
Some of the earlier lenti magnets was very good and looked fantastic I wonder are they using a different company to make the lenti magnets in past 4-5 months as you can the difference compared to previous ones.

I might post on Facebook my opinion on the lenti magnets but they not the best sometimes at negative opinions been posted if they don't like what is been posted :rofl:
I will have to carefully decide what I post :LOL:

I agree with you the lentis have been getting worse as compaired to previous ones. Also with thier critiques as well. However some I have seen over there I think was just said in. Or a constructive feedback. Maybe we should mention it thier and get opinions as well maybe they can let us know what has happened. I'd back you 100% over thier