Don't Breathe (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #61) [Czech Republic]

bigfub

Dreaming Dredd Ninja
Premium Supporter
Sep 13, 2012
Warwick, UK
Release date: February 6th, 2017
Purchase links: Standard - FAC
Price: 699 CZK (Standard) - 799 CZK (FAC)
HDN Group Buy: hosted by carllenc

DontBreathe- vizualizace 01.jpg

15232078_1183873191729655_4434962162205103492_n-jpg.279428

14681622_1499198033430079_3765241490058419617_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
just an fyi, My Pictures do not capture how nice quality this is in hands :drool:

This is a sweet release from film arena. The Fullslip has mainly that smooth finish that they do so well. Very smooth finish => a warning is to be careful as it can scratch easily. Nice ''embossed Spot Gloss treatment on the title'' (ie: similar Fullslip finishes as KRAMPUS) and the ''spot gloss on the chain back art'', the Fullslip feels very *nice and lush* in hands :oohyeah:

The Flip/Flop Lenti has nice transition from the eyes of the girl to the old man and the title changing color from white to red, so it is nice that finally it is a clear lenticular, it does a nice transition despite being minimal(it is better than some of the poor ones lately). WWA Steel is very nice, the eyes of the old man front art does catch the light and the characters on the back art have a spot gloss treatment on them(hard to take on picture), but overall it is a very nice release from FAC. Really happy about this premium edition for this great deserving Thriller :thumbs:

1 - Front Fullslip Title.jpg

2 - Back Art Fullslip.jpg 3 - Back Art Fullslip 2.jpg 4 - flip flop.jpg 5 - Package shot.jpginside art.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry to bring this post up but I received my copy today and it is flawless. I'm highly impressed with it. The slip cover is so black in person and the embossing of the title on the front and spine is really nice. Lenti is pretty good as well and the picture quality of the book is fantastic. My first FAC, thank you!

Edit: The steelbook itself is awesome. I didn't like the artwork when it first was announced but in person it's great.

will we receive tracking numbers?

Did you order using HDN group buy or order direct from film arena

If you mean with the Group Buy
Karel don't provide tracking numbers when parcel is shipped due to the amount of parcels he has to post but he would keep a list of the tracking numbers for later reference if required

You get tagged in group buy thread when your parcel has been shipped

If your left waiting a long time for parcel to arrive after been shipped as in taking lot longer than usual you can request the tracking number by tagging or sending a pm to karel or martin

Last edited:
Did you order using HDN group buy or order direct from film arena

If you mean with the Group Buy
Karel don't provide tracking numbers when parcel is shipped due to the amount of parcels he has to post but he would keep a list of the tracking numbers for later reference if required

You get tagged in group buy thread when your parcel has been shipped

If your left waiting a long time for parcel to arrive after been shipped as in taking lot longer than usual you can request the tracking number by tagging or sending a pm to karel or martin

He doesn't provide tracking numbers unless you bug him for them AND only IF your package is taking forever to arrive??? That's bizarre. I guess I'm just used to Kevin over on the other forum who has hundreds of people in each GB he does but always always provides tracking.

I would think that because you're paying a GB price you should expect tracking. Those fees have to mean something. I'll keep that in mind and will probably not join his GBs then...

He doesn't provide tracking numbers unless you bug him for them AND only IF your package is taking forever to arrive??? That's bizarre. I guess I'm just used to Kevin over on the other forum who has hundreds of people in each GB he does but always always provides tracking.

I would think that because you're paying a GB price you should expect tracking. Those fees have to mean something. I'll keep that in mind and will probably not join his GBs then...
It's not really an issue I only had to ask once for the tracking number and that was only because delivery was taking lot longer than usual time period.

He has the tracking numbers if a member needs it but it really only needed if a parcel is taking unusual amount of time to arrive.

The group buy works out lot cheaper than ordering direct as you can combine 4 FAC in one shipment
Ordering direct from film arena shipping costs make it more expensive than the GB

The difference is Karel brings each parcel himself to the post office himself that's a lot of work by just one person
Blufans GB is different they are shipped by Blufans all they do is provide Kevin and Matt (Cooey) with the tracking numbers

It's not really an issue I only had to ask once for the tracking number and that was only because delivery was taking lot longer than usual time period.

He has the tracking numbers if a member needs it but it really only needed if a parcel is taking unusual amount of time to arrive.

The group buy works out lot cheaper than ordering direct as you can combine 4 FAC in one shipment
Ordering direct from film arena shipping costs make it more expensive than the GB

I worked out how much shipping would be to order direct from FA for their Miss Peregrine's release and it literally doubled the price (what the hell?).

For me anyway, and I'm sad to say it, based on how much FA releases go for, eBay seems to be the best choice. A fraction of the travel time, within-US shipping costs, automatic tracking, and the protection that both eBay and PayPal provide. If FA wasn't charging an arm and a leg for their ever-more expensive releases ordering direct would be a good choice but it isn't.

I worked out how much shipping would be to order direct from FA for their Miss Peregrine's release and it literally doubled the price (what the hell?).

For me anyway, and I'm sad to say it, based on how much FA releases go for, eBay seems to be the best choice. A fraction of the travel time, within-US shipping costs, automatic tracking, and the protection that both eBay and PayPal provide. If FA wasn't charging an arm and a leg for their ever-more expensive releases ordering direct would be a good choice but it isn't.
I would never use ebay for Film Arena FAC releases I only use the HDN Group Buy with Karel it's the best option and cheapest option and you are covered anyway as payment is using PayPal
Karel's packaging is brilliant and I get my Film Arena FAC and Black Baron releases with same collectible number

Last edited:
I would never use ebay for Film Arena FAC releases I only use the HDN Group Buy with Karel it's the best option and cheapest option and you are covered anyway as payment is using PayPal
Karel's packaging is brilliant and I get my Film Arena FAC and Black Baron releases with same collectible number

I imagine the only way I'll know for sure how well it goes is to try it for myself. Karel has a lot of positive reviews and that means something to me. Since I'm still so new I haven't seen any FA releases that I absolutely had to have (if I had gotten here in time for the Warcraft FA release I would've done the GB). Which is to say, there haven't, for me, been any FA releases in the two months I've been here that I would consider "essential."

But I'm sure that time will come. @paulboland I appreciate all the information you've passed along and I'm sorry to derail the thread. FA's Don't Breathe release is pretty neat and I'll be keeping an eye out for it on the 'Bay.

Reactions: paulboland
Arrived today in LA, can't wait to watch tonight :D

The fullslip material has that "fuzzy" paper texture, not sure what it's called but it's not just cardstock.

DontBreatheSteelbook2.jpg
happy days. agreed, mine arrived a few days ago, and the whole package has a weightier, higher quality feel. :) the spot glossing on the steelbook 'blind' eyes is nice, the lenti flip between the girl and the old man's eyes a nice subtle touch, and it goes on. FAC have had a lot of (legitimate) criticism recently, but this set is pretty nice. :thumbs:

Reactions: Threat