Don't Breathe (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #61) [Czech Republic]

bigfub

Dreaming Dredd Ninja
Premium Supporter
Sep 13, 2012
Warwick, UK
Release date: February 6th, 2017
Purchase links: Standard - FAC
Price: 699 CZK (Standard) - 799 CZK (FAC)
HDN Group Buy: hosted by carllenc

DontBreathe- vizualizace 01.jpg

15232078_1183873191729655_4434962162205103492_n-jpg.279428

14681622_1499198033430079_3765241490058419617_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hard to know how to describe the slips, I say they are a velvet type finish!:D
Yea, you can swipe your thumb across the slip and it almost moves like "velvet", then you can swipe the opposite direction and move it back, it's weird, lol. I have one or two others amaray slips that came like that too. I think Me & Earl & the Dying Girl and Rise of the Apes had that texture on their regular slips. It can be rubbed off permanently though, whatever it is. I did that on one that had a sticker residue that i tried to get off and it took off that "velvet" texture as well.

• Thanks
Reactions: Sigill
Yea, it's like a matte black almost. My Titanic Live program from the performance is the same finish... it's really nice but be prepared for finger print central.

Yea, you can swipe your thumb across the slip and it almost moves like "velvet", then you can swipe the opposite direction and move it back, it's weird, lol. I have one or two others amaray slips that came like that too. I think Me & Earl & the Dying Girl and Rise of the Apes had that texture on their regular slips. It can be rubbed off permanently though, whatever it is. I did that on one that had a sticker residue that i tried to get off and it took off that "velvet" texture as well.
Yep they do pick up finger prints very easily and you have to be careful when wiping them. I find a soft cloth works but you do have to be careful how much you wipe them as it can easily damage the slip.

Reactions: steelmybeatingheart