Votes: 129 44.8%
  • Type B

Votes: 159 55.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Mar 21, 2013
South Korea
Release date: December 23, 2015
Purchase links: One Click (OOS) - Black PET Slip - Red PET Slip - Lenticular Slip (OOS)
Price: $39.99 (PET or Lenti Slips) - $119 (One Click)

12182971_640513382719104_770370116814541632_o_jp.jpg 12247769_640513376052438_3548865314478355399_o_j.jpg 12239422_640513379385771_7779069545648233104_o_j.jpg

·TOTAL PRINT RUN : 4K (Domestic = 2K, International = 2K)
·PET SLIP BLACK EDITION : 950 Copies, Numbered
·PET SLIP RED EDITION : 950 Copies, Numbered
·LENTICULAR SLIP : 1,200 Copies, Numbered
·ONE CLICK : 300 Copies, Numbered (As same numbered PET SLIP BLACK EDITION + PET SLIP RED EDITION + Lenticular slip)
From Novamedia facebook :
Announcement] Novamedia Exclusive Blu-ray Steelbook No.8 [DREDD 2D + 3D]
We are happy to announce that [DREDD 3D] Steelbook
Steelbook will be released in this year.
Please stay tuned for more updates. Thanks!

Dear our customers
Today we would like to hear our valuable customer voice over exclusive steelbook artwork candidate of Dredd 3D
As we said before, Now Ahn Jeongsik in Pixtube, has working on Dredd 3D steelbook artwork
Mr. Ahn designed several candidate for Dredd 3D artwok then We internally discussed final artwork but We have decided to hear our customer voice over following two artwork candidates.
We kindly ask our customer to choose which artwork would be final artwork for steelbook and reply your comments on each of artwork candidate.
We will consider your valuable opinions about artwork then We will post final artwork soon here in Facebook.

We always thanks for your kind supports

Thank you
Novamedia.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've had many full slips from nova though and they haven't been this bad. I reckon if it would have been made from hard card like regular full slips, that extra little bit of thickness would have held the steelbook more snug. It's way to thin to house the steelbook.

• Informative
Reactions: InAFalsetto
For anyone sitting on the fence with this release, I can't recommend the Lenti highly enough.

The depth of the image on the fromt is stupendous and the entire package is immensely attractive-it could be my favourite release of the movie yet and I thought Dredd Mondo was pretty great!

Film Arena have really got their work cut out to better it, but I'm looking forward to their responce!

Superbly sturdy packaging from Novamedia too!

For anyone sitting on the fence with this release, I can't recommend the Lenti highly enough.

The depth of the image on the fromt is stupendous and the entire package is immensely attractive-it could be my favourite release of the movie yet and I thought Dredd Mondo was pretty great!

Film Arena have really got their work cut out to better it, but I'm looking forward to their responce!

Superbly sturdy packaging from Novamedia too!
Yes, the Lenti looks sweet but I'm interested in seeing what Film Arena come out with. I'll no doubt go for this and get the FA when it arrives.

Reactions: Ashisarobot
Ok, so just to clarify.

The PET / FULLSLIP versions are poor due to the lack of quality of the actual slips ? But having said that the lenticular o ring slip version is up to par like the rest of Novamedia releases, correct ?

Really eager to receive mine. Sounds like i'll be holding on to Novas Lenti version of this and FilmArenas version to complete my Dredd collection to a satisfactory standard. I'm trying to limit my favourite films to 2 different packages per movie and at the absolute most, 3. But the film has to be really special.

Reactions: PUNISHER
Ok, so just to clarify.

The PET / FULLSLIP versions are poor due to the lack of quality of the actual slips ? But having said that the lenticular o ring slip version is up to par like the rest of Novamedia releases, correct ?

Really eager to receive mine. Sounds like i'll be holding on to Novas Lenti version of this and FilmArenas version to complete my Dredd collection to a satisfactory standard. I'm trying to limit my favourite films to 2 different packages per movie and at the absolute most, 3. But the film has to be really special.
People are talking about the PET slips, it's not that they are low quality it's just that the material itself isn't as sturdy as a normal slipcover so it flexes.

Reactions: harry
Ok, so just to clarify.

That's how I feel. I'm drawing the line on how much I spend on a single movie. Dredd deserves special treatment so it will be one Novamedia and one FilmArena for me. I'll stick with the standard UK/European steelbooks for the rest.

Reactions: harry
Received my copy today and, as others have stated, the depth on the Lenti is fantastic. Everything in the image stands out, especially the corner of the building and Dredd's left side. Even the specks of debris and the flames in the background stand out.

Really pleased I ordered this instead of a PET slip, although I was tempted with the black version. I love Nova lenti's though as they rarely disappoint and, in my opinion, this one of their best.

I already have the US amaray and am waiting patiently for the great looking FilmArena release.

• Informative
Reactions: dominic and harry
What's the picture quality like on the Blu-ray Discs compared to other releases like for example the French and Japan releases

I have the UK Steelbook Blu-Ray which I know is the weaker of the releases picture quality wise and Canada Mondo X Steelbook Blu-Ray

I'm in the Film Arena Group Buy so if I'm to have this film 4 times like to know if the Nova Blu-ray worth getting regardless of the nova lenti or pet slip or Steelbook itself