Votes: 129 44.8%
  • Type B

Votes: 159 55.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Mar 21, 2013
South Korea
Release date: December 23, 2015
Purchase links: One Click (OOS) - Black PET Slip - Red PET Slip - Lenticular Slip (OOS)
Price: $39.99 (PET or Lenti Slips) - $119 (One Click)

12182971_640513382719104_770370116814541632_o_jp.jpg 12247769_640513376052438_3548865314478355399_o_j.jpg 12239422_640513379385771_7779069545648233104_o_j.jpg

·TOTAL PRINT RUN : 4K (Domestic = 2K, International = 2K)
·PET SLIP BLACK EDITION : 950 Copies, Numbered
·PET SLIP RED EDITION : 950 Copies, Numbered
·LENTICULAR SLIP : 1,200 Copies, Numbered
·ONE CLICK : 300 Copies, Numbered (As same numbered PET SLIP BLACK EDITION + PET SLIP RED EDITION + Lenticular slip)
From Novamedia facebook :
Announcement] Novamedia Exclusive Blu-ray Steelbook No.8 [DREDD 2D + 3D]
We are happy to announce that [DREDD 3D] Steelbook
Steelbook will be released in this year.
Please stay tuned for more updates. Thanks!

Dear our customers
Today we would like to hear our valuable customer voice over exclusive steelbook artwork candidate of Dredd 3D
As we said before, Now Ahn Jeongsik in Pixtube, has working on Dredd 3D steelbook artwork
Mr. Ahn designed several candidate for Dredd 3D artwok then We internally discussed final artwork but We have decided to hear our customer voice over following two artwork candidates.
We kindly ask our customer to choose which artwork would be final artwork for steelbook and reply your comments on each of artwork candidate.
We will consider your valuable opinions about artwork then We will post final artwork soon here in Facebook.

We always thanks for your kind supports

Thank you
Novamedia.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Pet Slips
Red and Black both of them are fantastic looking
I love the embossed Dredd Sticker it's cool looking

I have been putting off getting this because of the stelbook itself
The steelbook artwork it's not making me want to get it there is something not looking right I'm sure others find it fine but it's not going wow to me

It's good that's it's a gloss finish and has embossing but both the front and back artwork and the style of the letters used for the dredd embossing not making me want to automatically order

In the past few months I keep adding to the cart and then change my mind

If I could order just the pet slip and it included the embossed sticker and booklet and artcards on its own without the steelbook I would order straight away :LOL:

I might still end up getting this and would if the price dropped even if it was just to get one of the Pet Slips

The Pet Slips
Red and Black both of them are fantastic looking
I love the embossed Dredd Sticker it's cool looking

I have been putting off getting this because of the stelbook itself
The steelbook artwork it's not making me want to get it there is something not looking right I'm sure others find it fine but it's not going wow to me

It's good that's it's a gloss finish and has embossing but both the front and back artwork and the style of the letters used for the dredd embossing not making me want to automatically order

In the past few months I keep adding to the cart and then change my mind

If I could order just the pet slip and it included the embossed sticker and booklet and artcards on its own without the steelbook I would order straight away :LOL:

I might still end up getting this and would if the price dropped even if it was just to get one of the Pet Slips

I like the steelbook, I think this edition is very nice as a whole. Don't miss it out mate!

I can't believe this is still available.

Not sure if I should pull the trigger at some point.

I wonder if it will ever see a price drop?

I think it's because so many versions of Dredd came out in a relatively short space of time - so the number of buyers were spread out amongst the various sellers.

For me though this is the best version of the lot, but whether you want to risk missing out for a slightly cheaper price can only be decided by you however.

I think it's because so many versions of Dredd came out in a relatively short space of time - so the number of buyers were spread out amongst the various sellers.

For me though this is the best version of the lot, but whether you want to risk missing out for a slightly cheaper price can only be decided by you however.
I'm not really sold on the steelbook itself though. It doesn't look at all like Karl Urban on the cover.

I'm already in for the FAC edition so I'll probably just stick with that (if we ever get to see the beauty shots!!!)

I can't believe this is still available.

Not sure if I should pull the trigger at some point.

I wonder if it will ever see a price drop?

I've never seen NM drop their prices. They know it will sell out eventually. Not all movies can be as popular as Terminator 2 or Star Wars.

• Thanks
Reactions: jammmy
I'm struggling to think of another exclusive that's stayed in stock this long though. Only the 1 click is gone.

The Lone Survivor lenti was still in stock until earlier this year. Also, Kimchidvd still has the Dallas Buyers Club lenti in stock, and that was released December 2014.