S.P.A.S.Secretary
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 5, 2012
Norway
Release date: May 13, 2019
Purchase link: Amazon UK
Price: £13.32 - - £8 - £17.57
Notes: The smash hit get-away driver thriller from BAFTA nominated Director Nicolas Winding Refn (The Neon Demon, Only God Forgives) is back, with a special edition featuring - for the first time on DVD & Blu-Ray both the original, and the alternative Radio 1 soundtrack curated by Zane Lowe, with music from The 1975, Baauer, BANKS, Bastille, Bring Me The Horizon, CHVRCHES, Eric Prydz, Foals, Jon Hopkins, Laura Mvula, The Neighbourhood, SBTRKT, and ZCC (Simon Neil from Biffy Clyro), plus exclusive post cards featuring original artwork.

81Qx1Pi1qAL._SX466_.jpg

81s58exesLL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
@Bluprint @Wreck @spass @Noodles @Lordpercy @AlienKing @Flloydo @Mickle_89 @Hatori

Check it! I can confirm this does come with a nice slip :thanks: Photo courtesy of a good mate :cigar:
View attachment 426581

Awesome! :D Only just seen this! I received my shipping notification on Saturday.

If I had the money.....!

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles and MGD
As @Noodles suggests, price is a bit above and beyond what I would consider paying for a single film, regardless of container.
A series? Possibly.
I find it strange the gentleman would even sell it though. Something like that could not be easy to part with.
I can only imagine what has taken it's place forefront (in his collection) in his estimation! :OMG:

Bargain! :OMG:

A bit unfair to those of us who pre-ordered at full price though... I haven't even received my copy yet and it's already cheaper. Might shoot them an email if they don't refund us the difference.
Yep, definitely gonna try messaging Amazon. Hopefully they will.
WOW! I would love to own something like this. Too expensive right now though.
May be HDN could work on something similar? :naughty: Just like how Wreck is working on something now :D

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
Amazon refunded me the difference without having to contact them... sometimes I forget not every retailer is like Zavvi. :rolleyes:
rly? I chatted with the CS and he told me that it isnt possible to refund the difference. I got a refund for the shipping and should return the first order for full refund and order it again lol.
Got a 4GBP promocode for the 2nd order though.

Because of this it is less than 10 EUR incl shipping for me now :D

rly? I chatted with the CS and he told me that it isnt possible to refund the difference. I got a refund for the shipping and should return the first order for full refund and order it again lol.
Got a 4GBP promocode for the 2nd order though.

Because of this it is less than 10 EUR incl shipping for me now :D
Yeah, woke up to an email from them with all the refund info (pre-order price promise and all that).

Weird they didn't do the same for everyone, but I'm glad it worked out for you in the end! :thumbs:

Yeah, woke up to an email from them with all the refund info (pre-order price promise and all that).

Weird they didn't do the same for everyone, but I'm glad it worked out for you in the end! :thumbs:
I didnt stick with my preorder and ordered it again after seeing it is a slipcover.
Maybe that is the difference because I ordered it in the morning of the release date?

Anyway, happy to get it (for that nice price, too) and will have 2 to choose from if one will arrive damaged :)

I didnt stick with my preorder and ordered it again after seeing it is a slipcover.
Maybe that is the difference because I ordered it in the morning of the release date?

Anyway, happy to get it (for that nice price, too) and will have 2 to choose from if one will arrive damaged :)
Ah, yeah... that would be why then.

Excited to hear it with new score, 15€ shipped so I gave in and just placed my order :thumbs:
Don't get too excited bud... I found the new score to be so bad that it ruined the entire film. Obviously that's not to say you might not not like it though, so I look forward to hearing your thoughts. :)

Reactions: ChrisPatt
For £8 I’m tempted but I know I’m not going to like the score anything like as much as the original. No matter how good the music is nothing will replace the original tracks for me!

• Thanks
Reactions: spass
Mine just arrived with creases on the slip. :sour:

Going to order another and pray it arrives ok!

Received mine earlier today, Haven't even seen the film before but hear good things so for £8 with a slip I thought it was a bargain:thumbs:

Attachments

• IMG_6625.JPG
    IMG_6625.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 263
  • Thanks
Reactions: Noodles