Drive (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 31) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: March 31, 2021
Purchase links: Full Slip - Single Lenti - Double Lenti - Box Set (Pre-order February 5 at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $41.99 (Full Slip) - $42.99 (Single Lenti) - $43.99 (Double Lenti) - $149.97 (Box Set)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Full Slip - Single Lenti - Double Lenti - Box Set
Note:
WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab x Rory Kurtz features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
One Click: Scorpion jacket design fabric cover with inner box. 600 sets, Numbered 1-600. (Limited to 1 copy per order).
Full Slip: Spot Glossy, Scratch Resistance Coating, Embossing, Foil. 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000. (Limited to 2 copies per order).
Lenticular Full Slip: 3D Lenticular, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Scratch Resistance Coating, Embossing. 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000. (Limited to 2 copies per order).
Double Lenticular Full Slip: 2 x 3D Lenticular, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing. 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000. (Limited to 2 copies per order).
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker.

DRV_FS_PACKSHOT_2000x.jpgDRV_LS_PACKSHOT_2000x.jpgDRV_DLS_PACKSHOT_2000x.jpgDRV_overall_box_5000x.jpg
135172765_223627392633323_7272614196534738734_o.jpg

Last edited:
The GB host

I think I put in enough work hours for this community when I can and fight for extra quantity to please as many members as possible. I never ask you nor care what you do with the copies you bought from the GB, or if you are going to buy additional copies from the website or another GB.

I will bump it up by a few more Benji's after the preorder is complete :D

Also, it's clear as day as my store name and payment ids are the same, so nothing to hide as far as I am concerned.

For those who ask I usually don't post this but look @ the qty allocated and how many were sold in the GB.

You can always try to order directly if you are not happy with the quantity allocated to this GB, most of my GB members are awesome. Again I did not need to provide proof, but so that you know I have to work hard to get as many as I can.

Capture.JPG

I think I put in enough work hours for this community when I can and fight for extra quantity to please as many members as possible. I never ask you nor care what you do with the copies you bought from the GB, or if you are going to buy additional copies from the website or another GB.

Also, it's clear as day as my store name and payment ids are the same, so nothing to hide as far as I am concerned.

For those who ask I usually don't post this but look @ the qty allocated and how many were sold in the GB.

You can always try to order directly if you are not happy with the quantity allocated to this GB, most of my GB members are awesome. Again I did not need to provide proof, but so that you know I have to work hard to get as many as I can.

View attachment 496639
thanks for the group buy! i appreciate all the effort :)

• Friendly
Reactions: Aniv

View attachment 496639

Given the amount sold via the GB vs what's there is there any concern that you can't fullfill everyone's orders or are they all safe?

Given the amount sold via the GB vs what's there is there any concern that you can't fullfill everyone's orders or are they all safe?

All confirmed/secured. Don't have to worry, Manta is great and our relationship goes back to before the company existed. Just support their releases when you can and we will continue to have allocation greater than others.

You're right, this price is maybe too extreme, even for the biggest idiots. At least I hope so.
Many jaws FAC sold for over 300 on ebay the first weeks after the release.
Actually i dont know who's the most to blame for ruining the hobby, the scalper or the guy who pay such prices...

Reactions: zeebeer
@Aniv thanks for all the hard work you do for the gb's. The fact that I do not agree with the reselling thing does NOT mean I don't have tons of respect for the work you put in for this site, did not mean to offend you.

Many jaws FAC sold for over 300 on ebay the first weeks after the release.
Actually i dont know who's the most to blame for ruining the hobby, the scalper or the guy who pay such prices...
Yeah it definitely comes from both sides.

• Friendly
@Aniv thanks for all the hard work you do for the gb's. The fact that I do not agree with the reselling thing does NOT mean I don't have tons of respect for the work you put in for this site, did not mean to offend you.

Yeah it definitely comes from both sides.
Man...stop digging please. You should be close to China right now. You might just go get your drive steelbook by foot...:LOL:

stop with 10× apologies, be a man and assume your words. Nothing wrong with saying what you think as far as you stay respectful. I hate scalpers when i buy, love it when i sell. All about balance Daniel San.:rofl:

Man...stop digging please. You should be close to China right now. You might just go get your drive steelbook by foot...:LOL:

stop with 10× apologies, be a man and assume your words. Nothing wrong with saying what you think as far as you stay respectful.
I still stand behind what I say. But looking back it was just a lil over the top and overreacting. And IMO it wasn't very respectful. So that's that. Also I don't join GBs here so it has nothing to do with that..

View attachment 496639

Erm... I haven’t questioned your tactics or made any comments toward it. I put a funny gif in which in honesty wasn’t actually a dig. So with all the chatter before my post and all the other comments from ninjas (far far worse in a way than my gif) and the original post that started it all, I ask this, why pin point my post to make your point about all your hard work?

I find it very strange that you’ve gone into all this detail about community, PayPal and store names, quantities given to your GB compared to what manta will have on the day and proof about how hard you work!

Is it because it got a couple of laughs? Maybe, I dunno. I honestly don’t know why you went into all that detail because I never actually questioned any of it, especially when my gif was light hearted compared to most the comments before it. Strange

Erm... I haven’t questioned your tactics or made any comments toward it. I put a funny gif in which in honesty wasn’t actually a dig. So with all the chatter before my post and all the other comments from ninjas (far far worse in a way than my gif) and the original post that started it all, I ask this, why pin point my post to make your point about all your hard work?

I find it very strange that you’ve gone into all this detail about community, PayPal and store names, quantities given to your GB compared to what manta will have on the day and proof about how hard you work!

Is it because it got a couple of laughs? Maybe, I dunno. I honestly don’t know why you went into all that detail because I never actually questioned any of it, especially when my gif was light hearted compared to most the comments before it. Strange

I know strange right? Sometimes I feel the same.

I know strange right? Sometimes I feel the same.

Yus, It was very strange that you felt you had to justify yourself and your actions by replying to me out of all the comments in this thread made toward the scalping and the eBay listing. But hey ho

What’s funny, is you used that message to justify your actions, when you’d have to be pretty crazy to think that scalping isn’t going to get mentioned on a steelbook forum. Some agree with scalping and some don’t. But when someone finds a eBay listing with crazy prices it usually gets mentioned in the related thread. It happens a lot. Just so happened to be yours (again) this time. And it just so happened that the person who found it didn’t know who the listing belonged to and of course in true HDN fashion it was explained to them. I suppose it makes it funnier but equally as annoying to some when it’s that sites GB host. But sadly a huge number are also used to it and comes as no surprise. And like every steelbook related conversation (what’s a cult film? who’s the best Premium retailer? what’s a zero finish? will zavvi ever sort out their customer service? will blufans ever continue with marvel and Star Wars? etc etc) scalping will always come up in conversation every few weeks or months. Steelbook paradoxes

You know me, I won’t virtually suck your b@lls like some do just because you’re a GB host

• Wow
Yus, It was very strange that you felt you had to justify yourself and your actions by replying to me out of all the comments in this thread made toward the scalping and the eBay listing. But hey ho

What’s funny, is you used that message to justify your actions, when you’d have to be pretty crazy to think that scalping isn’t going to get mentioned on a steelbook forum. Some agree with scalping and some don’t. But when someone finds a eBay listing with crazy prices it usually gets mentioned in the related thread. It happens a lot. Just so happened to be yours (again) this time. And it just so happened that the person who found it didn’t know who the listing belonged to and of course in true HDN fashion it was explained to them. I suppose it makes it funnier but equally as annoying to some when it’s that sites GB host. But sadly a huge number are also used to it and comes as no surprise. And like every steelbook related conversation (what’s a cult film? who’s the best Premium retailer? what’s a zero finish? will zavvi ever sort out their customer service? will blufans ever continue with marvel and Star Wars? etc etc) scalping will always come up in conversation every few weeks or months. Steelbook paradoxes

You know me, I won’t virtually suck your b@lls like some do just because you’re a GB host

What if they are chocolate salty? jk :LOL:

GIF by South Park

hello im new to this group. how can i purchase this DVD box set??

Welcome. The Groupbuy is currently closed for the Box Set but you can order directly from Collectong Website if you are on time (every second will matter for this release). Create an account first if you already don't have one.

[ME#31] Drive Steelbook (One Click)

PRE ORDER DATE: 8PM,FEBRUARY 5TH, 2021 (Hong Kong Time / GMT+8)