Dunkirk (4K and Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 16) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: October 30, 2020
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip (4K + BD + Bonus) - Single Lenti (4K + BD + Bonus) - Double Lenti (BD + Bonus) (Pre-order on August 28 at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $159.97 (Box Set) - $52.99 (Full Slip - Single Lenti) - $47.99 (Double Lenti)
Group buy: Box Set - Full Slip - Single Lenti - Double Lenti
Note: One Click 400 copies - Full Slip 800 copies - Single Lenti 800 copies - Double Lenti 800 copies

WEA - Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Full Slip: Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing, Spot Foil
Lenticular Full Slip: 3D Lenticular, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing, Spot Foil
Double Lenticular Full Slip: 3D Lenticular x 2, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing, Spot Foil
One Click Box: Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing, Spot Holofoil
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.

Dunkirk_Overall_OC_5000x.jpgDunkirk_Overall_FS_5000x.jpgDunkirk_Overall_LS_5000x.jpgDunkirk_Overall_DLS_5000x.jpg
9F229698-06D1-4494-8370-73D70FF3D4E3.jpeg

Last edited:
Doesn't matter which you ordered, Joker FS was crap as well! :p Everything from 'Collectong' seems to be a gamble now. But will the gamble pay off?!? :ohno: That's the question. In the meantime, I'll just sit back and >> :chill pill: and be confident I made the right choice :angel::smuggrin:

:ugh::rolleyes:

Honestly so true, and this is coming from a huge manta lover borderline fanboy

I really hope they turn it around with BoP. The lentis have excellent potential and that full slip too on finish

I’m worried for their editions of matrix and drive if this continues. Dying to see what they do for them but anymore of these dull lentis and lacklustre full slips then it won’t be good spending all that cash on them anymore (even though I don’t mind the OUATIH SL tbh)

:naughty: :naughty:
You're way past the line :giggle: :giggle:

yeah but my whole point of that comment was because I’m agreeing they have slipped. I’m not bias even though I’m a fan boy. You know how some fanboys get (About any subject they fanboy over) ........ im sure you witnessed certain things Like that just this week lol as one example

• Haha
Reactions: tommyh84 and DMD4k
yeah but my whole point of that comment was because I’m agreeing they have slipped. I’m not bias even though I’m a fan boy. You know how some fanboys get (About any subject they fanboy over) ........ im sure you witnessed certain things Like that just this week lol as one example
True... very true.

Reactions: Flloydo
Honestly so true, and this is coming from a huge manta lover borderline fanboy

I really hope they turn it around with BoP. The lentis have excellent potential and that full slip too on finish

I’m worried for their editions of matrix and drive if this continues. Dying to see what they do for them but anymore of these dull lentis and lacklustre full slips then it won’t be good spending all that cash on them anymore (even though I don’t mind the OUATIH SL tbh)
Wouldn't be hearing such admissions if you were a *cough*FAC*cough* fanboy :whistle::whistle::whistle::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: So kudos ;):giggle:

But yeah, I seriously hope they can change things around for the better asap. Saying that, I wasn't overwhelmed by the steelbook live photos here and still went ahead with an order :facepalm: Looked a little bare-metal like for a premium but overall it looks good and I don't own a premium Dunkirk (wished I never passed on Blufans now looking back :offtopic:).

Wouldn't be hearing such admittances if you were a *cough*FAC*cough* fanboy :whistle::whistle::whistle::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: So kudos ;):giggle:

But yeah, I seriously hope they can change things around for the better asap. Saying that, I wasn't overwhelmed by the steelbook live photos here and still went ahead with an order :facepalm: Looked a little bare-metal like for a premium but overall it looks good and I don't own a premium Dunkirk (wished I never passed on Blufans now looking back :offtopic:).

I'm not overwhelmed either considering the steel is such a nice design and use of that poster. Should not of gone for the brushed metal effect. But they have me, all releases. Have to continue the collection lol. Damn

Hopefully the slips and lentis make up for it

I’m fine with passing on blufans tho. Still prefer the manta wea steel to the matte and bare metal (in places) wwa steels

Reactions: Mickle_89
The comments on their questionable Lenticular quality on their past two releases makes me worried to go for this :cautious:

Plus I went for the John Wicks Nova 4K UHD series so I have to prioritize as JW 3 will be up for pre-order this September, need to allocate funds towards this instead.

@Flloydo did you pass the comment along to Collectong regarding the poor quality of Joker lenti and Once Upon A Time ?

Too bad it’s no longer John taking care of customer service as he was taking well the comment when there was a quality issue.

Reactions: Flloydo